Would like to sing (and play) again. Anyone?

Hi guys,

I hope your ideas have come to fruition or will do very soon. I used to sing in local pubs with keyboard musicians - doing songs from the "Great American Songbook" - i.e. Sinatra, Tony Bennett, etc.

If you have room for another vocalist I'd be interested in joining you from time to time.

Just wanted to let all who replied and/or participated in this idea that unfortunately I'm currently on the sidelines having to take it easy after a bit of a set-back health-wise. Hopefully short term and the music carries on! Old age eh! Not yet!!

Hi, I'm a bassist. Not brilliant, just enjoy playing. Can accompany almost anything, nothing fancy but good ear, ordinary kit, own transport, retired.

Influences from Alice Cooper to Zeppelin, Gary Moore, Goldfrapp, blues, not disco.

I can't send anyone a pm yet, not enough posts.

I play drums and am looking to get together with some musicians for a bit of fun. I can do Blues, Zep and Sabbath but am up for anything. My tastes are pretty wide. I even played in a brass band for a while. I have rehearsal space on Carlisle Street.