Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

Donald Trump has summed it up perfectly when he said this morning " We must stop being politically correct ,and start protecting our own people "

He has hit the nail on the head . He is spot on.

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 14:10 ----------

The fact we let them back in the country beggars belief. Anyone who has been over there fighting for the Islamic morons of ISIS should be refused entry back into Blighty . I dont give a monkeys if they are British citizens .

we are our own worst enemy .

I think Donald Trump criticising Sadiq Khan's response to the terrorist activities yesterday really struck a sour note with me.

Twisting Sadiq Khan's words, on a day like today is pretty vile.

I'd also like to add that had it been a European leader who'd come out and said what Trump did, the establishment would be all over the airwaves condemning what was said.

So far I've heard no condemnation from either Theresa May, Boris Johnson or any other senior member of the Government on what Trump has said.

Why do you think it is okay to send someone to a country of dual nationality if they are a suspect in the UK? Send them to another country to commit an offence against people in that country. How can that be morally justified?

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 15:32 ----------

Of course there are, it requires voting for the right sort of politician in the upcoming general election.

Read the full thread. I'm not condoning it, I'm saying that is legally possible.

Maybe so. But back then we knew the enemy was. We dont know now. Could be a bloke sat next to you on a bus, or the Van driving through your local town.

We did know who the enemy was back then. What I was saying is that if the Germans dropped thousands of bombs on our country and we didn't give in then these inhuman scum will never beat us.

Not all Muslims are terrorists however largely speaking, most terrorists are Muslims.

I don't understand a religion that condones murder, and has such a low regard for women- Rotherham springs to mind.

Islam has a lot to answer for. I'm just wondering how long it will take before people start to believe that enough is enough and social unrest against these people rears its head.

Not all Muslims are terrorists however largely speaking, most terrorists are Muslims.

I don't understand a religion that condones murder, and has such a low regard for women- Rotherham springs to mind.

Islam has a lot to answer for. I'm just wondering how long it will take before people start to believe that enough is enough and social unrest against these people rears its head.

Islam has nothing to answer for.

I have just seen the mother of a man stabbed by one of these scumbags being interviewed on the news and describing how the attacker said "this is for my family and for Allah" before stabbing her son who is in hospital but not in a life threatening way.

What really touched me was despite the pain and anger she must be feeling she still said that all religions say thou shall not kill and that these scumbags do not represent Muslims or Islam.

Compared with the two bit right wing muppets on this on other forums blaming all Muslims and demanding internment, deportations, business boycotts, retaliations etc etc this womans attitude given what she is going through puts all the Muslim hating/blaming gobfrothers to shame.

Isis kills Muslims on a daily basis, does that not make people realise that if the Muslims were in it together they wouldn't be killing each other?

:rolleyes:

what about the millions of law abiding muslim citizens, as usual, **** is spouted with no thought for anybody else.

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 18:27 ----------

I have just seen the mother of a man stabbed by one of these scumbags being interviewed on the news and describing how the attacker said "this is for my family and for Allah" before stabbing her son who is in hospital but not in a life threatening way.

What really touched me was despite the pain and anger she must be feeling she still said that all religions say thou shall not kill and that these scumbags do not represent Muslims or Islam.

Compared with the two bit right wing muppets on this on other forums blaming all Muslims and demanding internment, deportations, business boycotts, retaliations etc etc this womans attitude given what she is going through puts all the Muslim hating/blaming gobfrothers to shame.

Isis kills Muslims on a daily basis, does that not make people realise that if the Muslims were in it together they wouldn't be killing each other?

exactly fella, it goes deeper than just "islam" but some people just want to batter islam anyway :(

again ill say it, islam is a loose excuse, most if not all of these young "men" are all disaafected youths, angry, normally been in trouble for various things, drugs, violence, petty crime, they suckered in by the propaganda and brainwashed into thinking they are doing something worthwhile in their lives.

Edited by melthebell

what about the millions of law abiding muslim citizens, as usual, **** is spouted with no thought for anybody else.

exactly fella, it goes deeper than just "islam" but some people just want to batter islam anyway :(

again ill say it, islam is a loose excuse, most if not all of these young "men" are all disaafected youths, angry, normally been in trouble for various things, drugs, violence, petty crime, they suckered in by the propaganda and brainwashed into thinking they are doing something worthwhile in their lives.

The problem is that from an outsiders view it doesnt look like a peaceful religion.Muslims killing and hating each other all over the world doesnt look good on the claims of being a peaceful religionShias hating sunnis and vice versa makes it look unpeaceful.I know it is wrong to think that way but that is the way it sometimes look.The answer of getting everybody to not think that way is going to be a challenge and i do not think a lot of the haters are knuckle dragging thugs either.The irish had the same problems and had to put up with a lot of hate against them all the time.I feel sorry for all the good peaceful muslims who just want to go about their daily lives but i think it is an unfortunate side effect of what is happening in the world.It is exactly what ISIS seems to want so that they can recruit more foot soldiers to their cause who are disillusioned from the effects of islamaphobia against them.I do not know what the answer is,if somebody does they will win the nobel peace prize.

Well said.

I did say that not all Muslins are terrorists, so no need to brand me as anti Muslim.

Shouting that 'this is for Allah' before you stick a knife in someone isn't exactly going to improve people's perception of Islam.

I'd like to know what their argument is that makes them set out to murder innocent people including children.

The problem is that from an outsiders view it doesnt look like a peaceful religion.Muslims killing and hating each other all over the world doesnt look good on the claims of being a peaceful religionShias hating sunnis and vice versa makes it look unpeaceful.I know it is wrong to think that way but that is the way it sometimes look.The answer of getting everybody to not think that way is going to be a challenge and i do not think a lot of the haters are knuckle dragging thugs either.The irish had the same problems and had to put up with a lot of hate against them all the time.I feel sorry for all the good peaceful muslims who just want to go about their daily lives but i think it is an unfortunate side effect of what is happening in the world.It is exactly what ISIS seems to want so that they can recruit more foot soldiers to their cause who are disillusioned from the effects of islamaphobia against them.I do not know what the answer is,if somebody does they will win the nobel peace prize.

guess what, im an outsider to it, but i have logic, common sense, and compassion

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 18:54 ----------

I did say that not all Muslins are terrorists, so no need to brand me as anti Muslim.

Shouting that 'this is for Allah' before you stick a knife in someone isn't exactly going to improve people's perception of Islam.

I'd like to know what their argument is that makes them set out to murder innocent people including children.

so dont generalise using the terms muslim or islam so broadly then, i could go out right now and stab people shouting this is for my sofa, doesnt make it true, or for all sofas in the world Oo

They (the most recent UK terrorists) don't have any Human Rights. They are dead. The 3 in London shot by Police and the Manchester bomber blew himself up.

So who is it, exactly, that you are suggesting shouldn't have human rights?

If you read my post again I said people who are arrested for terrorism.

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 19:20 ----------

The fact we let them back in the country beggars belief. Anyone who has been over there fighting for the Islamic morons of ISIS should be refused entry back into Blighty . I dont give a monkeys if they are British citizens .

we are our own worst enemy .

Too true once they are out of this country their passport should be revoked, they can do this electronically surely. Then if they try and get back in, they are sent on the first plane back to where they came from. We don't need them back in this country, we are way too soft, if they went to fight for a country they should stay there. As TM said things have got to change, lets hear what you plan to change and make these people know there is no way that if they don't die they not going to be sent for a life in jail radicalizing more people to spread their hatred of our way of life.

guess what, im an outsider to it, but i have logic, common sense, and compassion

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 18:54 ----------

so dont generalise using the terms muslim or islam so broadly then, i could go out right now and stab people shouting this is for my sofa, doesnt make it true, or for all sofas in the world Oo

seriously , how old are you ? you say you have compassion yet put up posts with LOL in them and then try to score political points when something terrible has happened, when people have died and others are still fighting for their lives