Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

Yes, in that scenario we can revoke British nationality as the person(s) would be able to return to the other country for which they hold another passport for.

However for anyone born in the UK as British or someone that is British and renounced their other nationality, the government cannot revoke and leave someone stateless.

Why do you think it is okay to send someone to a country of dual nationality if they are a suspect in the UK? Send them to another country to commit an offence against people in that country. How can that be morally justified?

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 15:32 ----------

At the time that was needed.

Today there are many religious people in England who are prepared to help find the nutters in the system. In a way they could be extremely helpful if they decided to actively participate in reducing extremism in England. Mind you that this could start a war inside their own community turning themselves into targets.

Are there any ways to put less fuel on the fire decrease tension and make Britain a less attractive target?

Of course there are, it requires voting for the right sort of politician in the upcoming general election.

Edited by Bounce

That's a concrete thing. And one that I agree with (almost). If they are our citizens, we have to let them back in. We could arrest them under anti-terror legislation though.

According to some chap I heard on the radio last week, returning disillusioned fighters have generally renounced the fight and are excellent intel sources.

If they dont like how we live , they are free to bugger off and live in a cave in Syria or Iraq .

When in Rome and all that .

we are too tolerant in this country.

What makes you think people in Iraq and Syria live in Caves? Iraq was a peaceful country before you know who went in there all guns blazing and destroyed the country with no plan for the aftermath. Interesting how Daeesh has its roots in the aftermath of Iraq.

What makes you think people in Iraq and Syria live in Caves? Iraq was a peaceful country before you know who went in there all guns blazing and destroyed the country with no plan for the aftermath. Interesting how Daeesh has its roots in the aftermath of Iraq.

because hes ignorant...end of

First of all, as a mark of respect to the 6 dead RIP. Hopefully the many injured will have a speedy recovery.

To those who tried to help in any way, well done, we are proud of you.

The only piece of good news regarding this atrocity is that the 3 filth who perpetrated the crime were dispatched at the scene. Good job, well done to our Police.

From been alerted to ending this crime took 8 minutes, well done to those concerned.

Angel1.

BBC have been saying 7 dead for a while.

The only piece of good news regarding this atrocity is that the 3 filth who perpetrated the crime were dispatched at the scene. Good job, well done to our Police.

again, it may you look HARD saying that, but what help is that to help find out valuable intel about the plot and any other members of a network and how they became radicalised etc?

Donald Trump has summed it up perfectly when he said this morning " We must stop being politically correct ,and start protecting our own people "

He has hit the nail on the head . He is spot on.

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 14:10 ----------

The fact we let them back in the country beggars belief. Anyone who has been over there fighting for the Islamic morons of ISIS should be refused entry back into Blighty . I dont give a monkeys if they are British citizens .

we are our own worst enemy .

I think Donald Trump criticising Sadiq Khan's response to the terrorist activities yesterday really struck a sour note with me.

again, it may you look HARD saying that, but what help is that to help find out valuable intel about the plot and any other members of a network and how they became radicalised etc?

You have me wrong, I aint hard, 30 / 40 years ago maybe. It's my honest opinion you fight fire with fire. Take out these scum each and every time. Learn them the lesson, you come into our midst with the view of of killing us, you will indeed endure the same, an eye for an eye, PERIOD.

We have tried the softly softly approach, it does not work. Time to try another method.

Angel1.

These guys were also wearing suicide belts. It would take some real bottle to fight back against that.

The only way of stopping them is the way the police did stop them,guns.I would be up for all the police to be armed in todays climate.They will soon work out that major cities have armed response teams and will start changing to softer targets that are not major towns and cities.I have started accepting all this as normal anyway,these attacks will continue and get worse and i think we will be in this for the long haul.I will be pushing up the daisies before we even look like defeating these nutters.Very difficult to fight people who believe in life after death,they see dying as the start of a better life and an abundance of sex mad virgins waiting for them.I despair.

You have me wrong, I aint hard, 30 / 40 years ago maybe. It's my honest opinion you fight fire with fire. Take out these scum each and every time. Learn them the lesson, you come into our midst with the view of of killing us, you will indeed endure the same, an eye for an eye, PERIOD.

We have tried the softly softly approach, it does not work. Time to try another method.

Angel1.

fighting fire with fire doesnt work, how long have they been fighting them in syria and iraq again?

cutting off the cannon fodder at source is the best option, beat them at the propaganda battle