Major Incident On London Bridge 03/06/2017

Confirmed by Met Police as a terrorist incident.

Just be reading through twitter. That was depressing.

Fed up with all these politicians saying barbaric,brutal,life goes on,get some thing done about these people,what's the betting the assailants were known to the security forces.

What's Jeremy want to do?talk to them.

Edited by ukdobby

The politicians will make sure they're safe though, with their 24 hr armed guards proctecting them and their mansions .

This country is becoming a joke.

Brilliant response by the emergency services. Eight minutes from the first call to killing these criminals is just about as quick as it could be.

Now everyone get out there on Thursday and vote to show democracy will not be destroyed.

Brilliant response by the emergency services. Eight minutes from the first call to killing these criminals is just about as quick as it could be.

Now everyone get out there on Thursday and vote to show democracy will not be destroyed.

Great words !!!

Removed the usual drivel against Islam. Anyone that continues, will be suspended. Your racist tripe is not welcome on this forum and it never will.

Also if you have a query regarding moderation, you know to take it to the helpdesk.

Edited by Groose

my aren't memories short. The Westminster attack, only nine weeks ago, lasted 82 seconds until the attacker was shot dead.

The politicians will make sure they're safe though, with their 24 hr armed guards proctecting them and their mansions .

This country is becoming a joke.

That is unfair. An MP was murdered last year in a terrorist attack. Terrorists choose easy targets. Last night's incident was quickly dealt with by the authorities, which no doubt saved lives. This country is not a joke.

my aren't memories short. The Westminster attack, only nine weeks ago, lasted 82 seconds until the attacker was shot dead.

Exactly, just shows how well they are responding to these attacks.

That is unfair. An MP was murdered last year in a terrorist attack. Terrorists choose easy targets. Last night's incident was quickly dealt with by the authorities, which no doubt saved lives. This country is not a joke.

Jo Cox was not a terrorist incident. She was murdered by someone who was mentally disturbed.

The terrorist danger level stays same and will not be upgraded at the moment.

At Cineworld I was very kindly asked what was inside my bag as our tickets got checked. I showed him and thanked him for doing it, rather show what is in my bag if it is for security.