The Christmas Logo Competition is back. See thread in Sheffield Discussions for details ×

Chill out thread what is your favourite part of the day?

Mine is late evening when everyone thinking about chilli​ no talk of wobbly May or politics in general watch the sun go down or drawn when the birds sing to fill the human soul with joy so what's you favourite part of the day?

Around 9pm when all jobs have been done.

Sitting comfy in my chair, telly on, cold glass of cider happily knitting away.

Total relaxation...... BLISS. :thumbsup:

2 o clock in the afternoon, when I have my power nap.

waking up........pain free :rolleyes:

There's nothing quite like being up and about really early on a summer's morning. You and the dawn chorus for company. Then again I do love a good lie-in ......

Early evening when my sons are both in

In the evening when an interesting programme is on tv. I don't watch fiction only factual ones. Any programmes about hospitals, police chases or travel programmes.

Tea, toast and marmite time

There's nothing quite like being up and about really early on a summer's morning. You and the dawn chorus for company. Then again I do love a good lie-in ......

I agree. Five to six a.m. Sitting out the back; taking in the air; listening to the birds; drinking that first cup of coffee of the day. Enhanced, if you've been working all night.

Edited by horribleblob

Early morning definitely when the sun is shining, the birds are singing their little hearts out the roads are clear.

What can be a 45 minute drive to work later in the day will take less than 20 minutes at 6am.