Anti Terrorism Police Raid Sheffield Flat 01/06/2017

My worry is how many are walking the streets of Sheffield who are not on the police radar.

Apparently there was a another incident at the Travel Lodge near Meadow Hall last night lots of armed Police about so the Police are keen on cracking down, the rumour was someone was waving a fire arm about. I agree that the ones that are known to the police should be” professional “ harassed make their lives’ intolerable it may not fully deter the fanatical ones but it may make them think twice and give the police more chance to act but yet again how can you get into the minds of these people who are already brain washed, their religious leaders know the ones who are none conforming to their true religious beliefs they should be telling the authorities who to look at. In one of the papers on Monday it was said that one of the murderers at the weekend had spoken about these virgins he would meet when he died how does he know this, no one of any religion, creed, colour or race has ever come back and said this is what waits for you when you die all religions are built on stories passed down through time but the impression these people give out will put the world back in the dark ages.

Apparently there was a another incident at the Travel Lodge near Meadow Hall last night lots of armed Police about so the Police are keen on cracking down, the rumour was someone was waving a fire arm about. I agree that the ones that are known to the police should be” professional “ harassed make their lives’ intolerable it may not fully deter the fanatical ones but it may make them think twice and give the police more chance to act but yet again how can you get into the minds of these people who are already brain washed, their religious leaders know the ones who are none conforming to their true religious beliefs they should be telling the authorities who to look at. In one of the papers on Monday it was said that one of the murderers at the weekend had spoken about these virgins he would meet when he died how does he know this, no one of any religion, creed, colour or race has ever come back and said this is what waits for you when you die all religions are built on stories passed down through time but the impression these people give out will put the world back in the dark ages.

The travel lodge incident had nothing to do with terrorism and it was in regards to firearm offences.....

The travel lodge incident had nothing to do with terrorism and it was in regards to firearm offences.....

Never said it was any thing to do with terrorism just that there was another incident last night, if you read it I said fire arm not terrorism.

The rest of the post was my thoughts on previous posts.

But would it make "them" think twice?

I think that if someone was fanatical about something then a heavy handed approach won't work.

I think that if someone isn't fanatical, then a heavy handed approach would only marginalise them further, increasing the risk.

I know that we always seem to hear stories about "people who were on the police lists, but then deemed not to be a threat" who then go on to be a threat... but: a) what about all those that were investigated, yet really are not a threat - would you send them all to alcatraz or shoot them? b) perhaps it was only after the investigation that they became a threat i.e. it had the opposite effect.

He's going to be sorely disappointed on all counts