Looking for a hall or centre to rent, any suggestions

I am looking for a hall or centre or similar, sheffield'ish (criteria is hall with tables, close to curry house, pub that serves cooking lager and accommodation).

Neeeds to be big enough to take 6 or so, 6ft by 4ft gaming tables and possibly more.

I have found a couple of possibles, but they are all up stair cases and away from facilities, which is copable, but less than ideal and I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere.

The event would be for one day and a saturday if that matters.

We have a large room at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead which may be ideal for you. We have excellent bar prices, are very close to a curry place ( or we could cook one on the premises for you without a problem) and we are close to a hotel. Please feel free to give us a quick ring on 0114 2373216 for more information!

Trafalgar Warehouse near Corp.

The Ale House, Fraser Road, Sheffield 8 has a large room that they use for markets and functions.

She has meals on regularly and has some great curries would cook one on the premises for you without a problem.

It is a real ale pub so beers are very reasonable and free WiFi.

phone 0114 274 5515 or email alehousefraserroad@gmail.com