Blades Close Season Signing Rumours

I agree its admirable but I think you will need some experience in there as well , may be proved wrong but ..

We do have a few players with championship experience, off the top of my head:

Sharp

Coutts

Evans

Duffy

Moore

Lafferty

So that's more than half a potential starting 11, although I agree we possible need a commanding centre half who's be in this league a while to help organise us against better opposition.

I think the physical aspect of the game in the Championship is a decent step up from L1,and I believe we will need to address ths side of the game too.I know I am talking about the top end of the league here,but in the play off final,both teams were pretty solid at the back with some imposing guys who stood no nonsense,and the forwards hardly got a look in.

We always said we needed more of this in L1 as we were continually getting out muscled,and we got that last season,so seeing as Championship will be another level in this department as well,we need some experienced muscle or I think we will again take a bit of hammer from some teams

couple were linked with gary mackay stevens .Ryan leoneord , jags .holmes personally well get Leoneord stevens may be later in july

lee Gregory from millwall was rumoured in the sun and hes a united fanatic and didn't want to leave in the first place.

just seen on internet phill jags back to the lane and will be announced on Monday? So blades what do you think to this? To be honest a very good player

Still can't forget the pen he gave away to send us down from premier league

Think jags thought he was playing in net we will see what happens onMonday

can they afford his wages?

I heard this a while ago but it would I assume be a massive wage cut for him.

just seen on internet phill jags back to the lane and will be announced on Monday? So blades what do you think to this? To be honest a very good player

Still can't forget the pen he gave away to send us down from premier league

Think jags thought he was playing in net we will see what happens onMonday

I know someone ITK but he wasn't giving anything away. Last thing we want at Bramall Lane is someone upsetting the other players with out of kilter wages. Can't see how this would fit into CW's psychology??

Jags is still a £20k a week player at least, Not sure I like the sound of it.

The blokes 34 years old! In football terms that's old

The blokes 34 years old! In football terms that's old

Stuart McCall did a job for us at 38.

Alan Biggs has Tweeted that United did make a tentative enquiry for Jagielka but its a no go at this time.