Sign in to follow this  

Help needed with car...desperately!

Hey Love, how you doin??? what ya been upto, aint seen ya on msn for ages now, (unles youve blocked me!?!?) lol

Its alright about car my blokes dad has got someone to come out and is only charging me £60 and £40 for alternator!!!

Thanks anyways, how did u no it was me??

You've got a photo on your profile :D .

Are you sure its the alternator that needs replacing and not just the fan belt not working the re-charging components?

Anyway im not bad, been working in Wales so not been about much recently (apart from the time i shouted you at the Palace match and you gave me a blank look :o )

Well, after having a new alternator and that put on my car 2 weeks ago i had a little bump on Wednesday night, it wasnt anything really....or so i thought!!!

Driving home from work yesterday steam was coming out from the bonnet, i phoned Green Flag and they said that in the bump it had pushed my horn onto my radiator and the radiator was just leaking all over!!!

He said i would need to get a radiator fitted and have the metal thingy with the horn attached straightened out!!

I was jsut wondering wether any of you lurvley people know of or are a mechanic that would help me as i am desperate to drive my car lol

Does anyone know how much a radiator would cost me and how much it would be to get someone out and fix it me on and straighten the thingy out lol

its all bloomin money, money, money!!!!

:thumbsup::help:

What's the make model of car?

Sorry i cant help you out but i hope ur ok after ur bump :) xx

ive rung the man who did my alternator for me, its £170 all together, for the radiator and everything, which i think is cheaper than what i expected tbh my dad thought the radiator would be at least £200!!

Thanks anyways xx :thumbsup:

well, i am getting sick to death of that bloody thing parked outside my house! lol

this time its the back wheel, everythingis working apart from my back wheel, it is like it has locked, and when i try and move the car it drags the back wheel and so i can hardly move the car!!!!!!!!

had green flag out, they said the wheel/brakes needed cleaning(which iv had done with no such luck!) or new brakes but my fiance's dad says that although they will need changing soon they aint worn right down!!!!!

any ideas what this can be??

thanks all xxx

maybe the brake has siezed up on that side,or your hand brake could be locked on. i left mine parked on the drive for a week,couldnt move it ,mechanics had to drag it to free off the brakes as the abs had siezed up

and how much did it cost you?
i wouldnt know,as they were putting in an engine for me so it was all in with the price,if you pm me your number and make of model i could call in and ask for you, ( just pm,d you)