Owls Close Season 2017 Rumours

Us aswell as hull and another team supposedly after danny batth, I'd have him back if we can get him

Thought we were moving forward, not for me.

Decent enough, right age and plenty Championship experience, I'd take him.

You were implying that we are sailing close to a financial hamstring based on a few quotes and looking for negatives. CC also quoted that we would not be signing Rhodes or Hooper at the times that we did, I think they call it kidology.

For the record although he doesn't want to Mr Chansiri would be prepared to breach FFP if it was for the greater good.

Again, don't concern yourself, we are fine.

it has been quoted everywhere your very close to the ffp

For the right price he can do a job. I get we should move forward but some former players can be worth having, he's one I'd take unless something better did come along

it has been quoted everywhere your very close to the ffp

Only the next few weeks will tell, don't need to buy too many anyway.

For the right price he can do a job. I get we should move forward but some former players can be worth having, he's one I'd take unless something better did come along

The only reason we are looking for a CH is to replace Loovens, Who has been a good servant but age is not on his side, so for me it has to be someone of vast experience who can marshall the defence (late twenties) otherwise if we cannot keep Loovens fit we may aswell use Hutchinson, Jones or Pudil , Sasso could have done the job if we had not let him go. I don,t see any benefit in bringing in Batth.

Fair point alan, each to their own i guess. Still think he'd be a worthwhile signing but we'll see, don't think it will happen anyway

no dosh left due to silly rules,i say go spend and win promotion and that way they can stuff there rules,we get promoted simples

Rob Staton Retweeted José Semedo

Appears Jose Semedo will not be returning to #SWFC

Signing of Johan Djourou looks imminent - good move and much needed strength at the back.

Yet to be formerly announced by the club but i,ll go with the rumour for once. To have signed Rhodes , Boyd and now Djourou in the close season speaks volumes for our chairman Now lets get on with it promotion has to be our aim and this signing just adds to our chances.

According to The Star, Wednesday have seen off competition from clubs in the Premier League and abroad – including Serie A side Genoa – to sign free agent Djourou.

Read more at: http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owls-finally-land-centre-half-as-johan-djourou-agrees-deal-1-8687674