Owls Close Season 2017 Rumours

Hiya guys not long now...yup Rhodes signed for ye hope he dont come up with the guds against us like it sometimes happens..

Be nice to have some banter with the blades fans too and second game in...

Wish ye both well in this coming season hope all three of us come up with a excellent campaign..

Hiya guys not long now...yup Rhodes signed for ye hope he dont come up with the guds against us like it sometimes happens..

Wish ye both well in this coming season hope all three of us come up with a excellent campaign..

Well said, Mooks.

And Jack Charlton managed us and you the best fun time ever at Hillsbro.

Boyd should be a decent signing although would like to see abit more youth and pace in the side but Carlos doesn't use the wingers in the usual way so not sure pace is the answer. Surely Stobbs is ready to give a few run outs in the cup at least by now.

I wondered if Wednesday might try to sign Terry, however just read looks like he is signing for Villa and if they go up he could earn £4m.

---------- Post added 03-07-2017 at 14:02 ----------

Just reading that Wednesday set to make £5.6m bid for Newcastle United defender

http://the72.co.uk/86164/sheffield-wednesday-set-bid-newcastle-united/

---------- Post added 03-07-2017 at 17:23 ----------

Boyd deal done and dusted.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/owls-land-george-boyd/

mi workmate (whos a boro fan) told me today Boro are after Lees and Westwood, i told him they can keep off lol

mi workmate (whos a boro fan) told me today Boro are after Lees and Westwood, i told him they can keep off lol

Not gonna happen.

Boyd deal done and dusted, consistent performer at whatever level he's played, not sure how/where he'll fit in but that's the managers job.

Now with three wingers competing for the wing positions, i would like to think George Boyd will play as an out and out right winger with either Reach or Wallace playing down the left. It,s pointless playing Wallace down the right he cannot put a decent cross in from that side, always has to pull back and cross with his left foot. Reach can play both sides.This said are we going to play with two wingers. We have to give our forwards the chances to get goals.

Now with three wingers competing for the wing positions, i would like to think George Boyd will play as an out and out right winger with either Reach or Wallace playing down the left. It,s pointless playing Wallace down the right he cannot put a decent cross in from that side, always has to pull back and cross with his left foot. Reach can play both sides.This said are we going to play with two wingers. We have to give our forwards the chances to get goals.

Boyd has tended to play "in the hole" recently, I'm still a little worried about our lack of pace and by Boyds own admission, he's not the quickest.

Grant Hanley rumours doing the rounds again, can't say I'm too excited about that one.

Boyd has tended to play "in the hole" recently, I'm still a little worried about our lack of pace and by Boyds own admission, he's not the quickest.

Grant Hanley rumours doing the rounds again, can't say I'm too excited about that one.

If what you say is the case with Boyd then it differs from what is on the website and i would have to say not required.All we need is wingers and centre backs we have plenty of cover elsewhere.