Sign in to follow this  

Best place for a towbar fitting ?

I am after a towbar fitting to my 12 plate Ibiza S, can anyone recommend any where in Sheffield that I could speak to that does this? I used to be a shop fitter and was encouraged to leave as manual work isn't my thing so ideally I need someone else to fit it! As when I asked elsewhere the suggestion was I could do it myself, however would rather know it was down properly. Especially as it's to put our bikes on.

Towsure on Holme Lane might be a good place to start?

And yes, having it fitted professionally is a good plan, especially with the electrics on modern VAG vehicles

Towsure on Holme Lane might be a good place to start?

And yes, having it fitted professionally is a good plan, especially with the electrics on modern VAG vehicles

Or go to the car park behind Towsure and speak to the lad in the Real Pet Grub shop and get a quote from him.

He fits them for Towsure. Cut out the middle man!

A1 Towing just up from Makro are great they manufacture the brackets that other places fit

Blue Car School of Motoring

Towing (B+E)Tuition Learners Refreshers Instructor Training

Tel 0114 2507663

Edited by myusernameha

Cheers all

will check them out, probably go A1 as Towsure don't seem to have a model for my particular car.

I would highly recommend A1 / Towbar Depot, I've had a few towbars fitted there with no issues and great customer service.

Hi

I would recommend A1 Towing they have always fitted my towbars and I have never had any issues. There number is 0114 230 9999

Got this fitted from A1, very happy so far. Had a few issues with my car being non standard for fitting but they ordered and fitted a special bracket for me. Looks to have done a great job from what I can tell!

I was going to suggest PCT - not to recommend them ,but as they appear be fly postering everywhere over here they obviously need the work.