Parking zones on bank holiday

I have looked in sheffield.gov.uk, but find no reference to parking in parking zones on a Bank Holiday. Are restrictions lifted?

No, of course they're not lifted, and I'm willing to bet there'll be extra people out on patrol to snare those who think they are.

I have looked in sheffield.gov.uk, but find no reference to parking in parking zones on a Bank Holiday. Are restrictions lifted?

Pay and display parking is free in all council parking spaces on bank holidays. This info is on the information panel on the p&d machines.

Other than that all normal restrictions still apply (including bus lanes and bus gates).

Pay and display parking is free in all council parking spaces on bank holidays. This info is on the information panel on the p&d machines.

Other than that all normal restrictions still apply (including bus lanes and bus gates).

No surprise there then .

I use the new pay by phone app that Sheffield council now use on pay and display zones and this morning it told me it was free

Worth a down load to pay for parking with out admin charges etc

No surprise there then .

people should have the right to park illegally on bank holidays as well as normal working days

...except Good Friday for some reason (gov.uk website classes Good Friday as a bank holiday)