Sign in to follow this  

Drunken Teenagers in Longley area smashing car windows NOW !!

Hope they catch the b****ards

I've lived back here for 5 years and the road signs have always said you couldn't get to park square that way, so we have to turn off down granville rd, and navigate from there

I've lived back here for 5 years and the road signs have always said you couldn't get to park square that way, so we have to turn off down granville rd, and navigate from there
yes its been like that for at least five years...some drivers from where you live still go down duke street but the police lay in wait at the bottom ...i have seen loads of people being pulled up and no doubt getting a fine....and those people are probably only on the way to work....i accept the law is the law and has to be obeyed but i just cant see the sense in some laws

what about kelham island?? thats remote...well nobody ever goes there do they?

the prossy's go there!

I'd of got me air rifle and shot the ********! :)

Any other remote island suggestions welcomed!

Easter Island (been deserted for a while now):D.

Suzie, whereabouts in Longley are you? There was a noisy bunch of kids on my road (yes it belongs to me) about 11pm last night but doesn't seem to be any broken glass and the road is full of cars.

There was a noisy bunch of kids on my road (yes it belongs to me)

PMSL, can I say that my road belongs to me an all.

Last year we had our cars back window smashed for no reason at all, nothing was taken, it was just a mindless act of vandalism.

The fact that we live on a main road and our car has to be parked quite a bit away from the house because of double yellow lines doesn't bode well with us.

Hopefully we'll be able to have one of these nice new drives shortly as we're sick of the scumbags just doing whatever they like to parked vehicles in passing......I will add though that it's not only ours that gets damaged.

Lock up the bl**dy idiot scrotes and throw away the key.

Did anyone phone the police then ?

Did anyone phone the police then ?

Rang Police and for once they responded within 10 mins (they said its quiet tonight)..they took details and off they went to do a tour of the area!

They have just rung me and guess what ? no sign streets empty !!!!

Hope they come back...I'm waiting !!!!...........and so is my dog

Suzie

Looks like they did!

dont ring the police ...they are pulled out with work stopping motorists driving down duke street onto park square roundabout

Exactly my thoughts when my shed was robbed on Weds early hours in longley.

The police would not come out but to be honest thats what i expected so It was not a suprise.

You have to drive a car these days to get the police to respond.

Personally I think the teenagers responsible should be sent on empathy building courses in the Lake District - it's the best way to encourage them to grow up into responsible adults.