Tomato slow growth?

Hello I was wondering if it was just me or is anyone else having the same

I started them from seed around mid/late march all fine growing up until a few weeks ago they have stayed the same height thickness etc they are about 8 inches tall I am thinking they should be taller than this by now? Im sure they were last year

I potted them into big pots start of may and they are moneymakers ?

the cold has probably slowed their growth, they should recover now. did they go bit purple?

Hello yes I was thinking the same I can't think of anything else no theyre not purple healthy looking just still only about 8 inches Im hoping now the weather is picking up they will get going

My tomato plants really flourished last week with the sunshine, it was over 100 in the greenhouse most days with windows and door open.

Yeah I think mine have come on now! How tall are yours?

Mostly about a foot high.

Up at the walled garden in Hillsborough, a lot of the money makers in the greenhouse, are around 2ft in height.

Up at the walled garden in Hillsborough, a lot of the money makers in the greenhouse, are around 2ft in height.

lol the free Tomato plants from the walled garden last weekend :hihi: were massive, I measured mine at nearly 3 and a half foot.:hihi:

Make sure your taking the suckers ( growth between the stem & branches ) out

I have been picking outside grown tomatoes for the last two weeks, grown in b ukets with the bottom cut off (ring culture) Sun Cherry deliceous lol