Eurovision song contest 2006 Mega Thread

FINALLY... after how many years in the music wilderness.

We finally have a song that for me is capable of winning the Eurovision Song Contest.

I didnt like the song at first but my god- does it grow on you after you have heard it a couple of times.

Daz Sampson 'Teenage Life' was chosen by the british public and rightfully so!

You can listen and download the track already at his website http://www.dazsampson.co.uk

Its the winner for me already .. and my personal tip - when it comes out into the UK top 40 - its a definite number one!

yay! go Daz! and my mate who co-wrote and produced the track! woo!

Its about time we had a decent song representing the country for a change :thumbsup:

And this is the winner for me!

And as the man himself says- Its time for a change.. very true :)

Go on Daz

oh my god....were gonna be laughed at again....im gonna become Irish....sorry, i think he's awful

oh my god....were gonna be laughed at again....im gonna become Irish....sorry, i think he's awful

Awwww.... I thought that as well at the beginning of the song, but after hearing it for the 3rd time its finally grown on me very fast and I'm loving it now!

Thats what I like about this song.. it sums up the UK in the here and now, and I was fed up of hearing crap like Mr 'Blue' himself and Kym Marsh.

And as for the boyband entrant... say no more :(

Its time for something fresh and new and Teenage Life is it for me.

Awwww.... I thought that as well at the beginning of the song, but after hearing it for the 3rd time its finally grown on me very fast and I'm loving it now!

But the Eurovoters only get to hear it once. If it takes 3 playings to get to like it.... then sadly the UK haven't a chance of winning! :rolleyes:

That song is truly awful.

United kingdom...

Nil point...

Angelus, Hazyjane;

Have you gone mad?

Jonathon Ross hit the nail on the head. White 40 yr olds wearing stone washed jeans trying to do Rap is a crime.

The guy was nearly as bad as Tim Westwood.

This is a scourge on our country.

Angelus, Hazyjane;

Have you gone mad?

Jonathon Ross hit the nail on the head. White 40 yr olds wearing stone washed jeans trying to do Rap is a crime.

The guy was nearly as bad as Tim Westwood.

This is a scourge on our country.

OMG! Tim Westwood.

I TOTALLY agree with you about him.

Every time I hear the crap that comes out of his mouth I feel physically unclean.

How much shame do you want to bring on yourself if you attempt to be a 'gangsta' at the age of 40+ - the man pretends to be a black rapper from the west side.... NOOOOOOOooooo Tim.

You are english, and your 40 odd year old, and you are not a gangster rapper- come back down to earth lad.

LOL Angelus:hihi:

As you've discovered, this wound me up so much I've started a poll about it over in 'General'.

Lets see what the general consensus is.

I can't see it being favourable.

LOL Angelus:hihi:

As you've discovered, this wound me up so much I've started a poll about it over in 'General'.

Lets see what the general consensus is.

I can't see it being favourable.

I think you might have changed my mind you know- especially now you mentioned Tim Westwood as well....

I've got to find some Tim-isms now as well just for the chuckle!