When will the Blades be relegated?

I'm a Blade, and I'm very worried.

We've made 3 signings so far, and they've all been from League 1 or 2. Simply not good enough for the Championship. I think we're underestimating just how huge the gulf in class is.

Having watched many Championship games this season I have to say that some of the quality on display has been superb. The play off semis were a testimony to that. We simply won't be able to compete with some of the giants in the league.

The teams who have spent big are the teams who have been successful. I can honestly see the Blades finishing a good 60 points behind our city rivals if we don't make some signings of proven Championship quality.

I can see us being confirmed as down by March. There's just no way we can compete.

your a blade lol your not a blade if you dont have faith in chrissy w and is the summer over yet cw has said that 5 more signings to come minium

your a blade lol your not a blade if you dont have faith in chrissy w and is the summer over yet cw has said that 5 more signings to come minium

He can be a Blade and not a Blade at the same time depending on which personality trait is dominant at the time. He's always in two minds about it

I don't think we'll be relegated. I think we'll be mid table, which isn't too bad. I trust Chris Wilder but hope we sign a few experienced championship players, that are decent and want to play for the club. Very important we don't hire players that try to squeeze every penny out of the club.

I don't think you'll be relegated but if you don't go up it will be classed as failure according to one blade on here,all the club s in the championship have one aim and that's to get to the so called promise land.

I don't think we'll be relegated. I think we'll be mid table, which isn't too bad. I trust Chris Wilder but hope we sign a few experienced championship players, that are decent and want to play for the club. Very important we don't hire players that try to squeeze every penny out of the club.

Blades ought to modify their expectations for next season, what's raised our hopes is the way the team played and absolutely blew away the division. Lost only 3 games after August 20th and two of those to the same team. Our early promotion allowed the management team time to reflect on what we have and what we need to "survive" at a higher level.

If we just avoid relegation I think Blades will see that as a failure but in reality it will allow for consolidation and an improvement the following season

I'm mindful that Wigan were relegated but the team that went up through the Play Offs last season did very well.

Confused myself there :)

I Don't expect united to be relegated, I think they may do something akin to Barnsley and have a decent start with maybe a bit of a fade towards the end, its a fairly long hard slog with hardly any easy games.

Why are we even replying to this stupid thread the blades are going nowhere

Only upwards ,,think united have now got the right balance team, manager and all back room staff , things are looking good in red n white :thumbsup:

Blades ought to modify their expectations for next season, what's raised our hopes is the way the team played and absolutely blew away the division. Lost only 3 games after August 20th and two of those to the same team. Our early promotion allowed the management team time to reflect on what we have and what we need to "survive" at a higher level.

If we just avoid relegation I think Blades will see that as a failure but in reality it will allow for consolidation and an improvement the following season

I'm mindful that Wigan were relegated but the team that went up through the Play Offs last season did very well.

Confused myself there :)

The Blades are on a roll we must be looking for mid table minimum.

As an Owl I think United will do OK, probably mid table

Hard to say who will get relegated this season because there are no clear whipping boys in this league, Rotherham are no longer in the league

Could be a tight league this season

As an Owl I think United will do OK, probably mid table

Hard to say who will get relegated this season because there are no clear whipping boys in this league, Rotherham are no longer in the league

Could be a tight league this season

Barnsley hopefully.

Barnsley hopefully.

No clear whipping boys and no I don't think it will be Barnsley

No obvious runaway league leaders either

Barnsley hopefully.

I'll drink to that. Barnsley fans believe they've got problems due to repeated transfers out but they've held onto their most important person and that's Paul Heckinbottom ( spelling)

Burton and hopefully Barnsley will struggle. If I'd to pick a third it would be "hoof it up to the big guy" Bolton or Millwall

only comment re-united is if you buy lower league players that's were you end,owls league winners,already backed them at 12-1,fulham,hull and sunderland up there with aston villa ,reading and Barnsley.