Will Carlos Throw Away More Money?

Who has said they don't want promotion?

Does 'I don't really care ............what the top flight has become' mean you do or you don't?..............get off the fence man,it's 2 failures if you do,or is getting knocked out in the play offs the hight of your personal ambitions?

Does 'I don't really care ............what the top flight has become' mean you do or you don't?..............get off the fence man,it's 2 failures if you do,or is getting knocked out in the play offs the hight of your personal ambitions?

:hihi:

Beat me to it! ;)

Another pointless thread going nowhere should be consigned to the trash folder.

My aim is to attend most of the home games in a season with a few aways sprinkled in, see some exciting games and mostly wins (the last season under Gray resulted in four home wins) if that leads to promotion then brilliant, I'll celebrate as much as the next man, if i then enjoy the following season where the aim is just to avoid relegation, Sky totally rules the roost, greed prospers and fans come way down the list of priorities is another matter altogether.

My aim is to attend most of the home games in a season with a few aways sprinkled in, see some exciting games and mostly wins (the last season under Gray resulted in four home wins) if that leads to promotion then brilliant, I'll celebrate as much as the next man, if i then enjoy the following season where the aim is just to avoid relegation, Sky totally rules the roost, greed prospers and fans come way down the list of priorities is another matter altogether.

Amazing what 1 season of winning football does, everyone's an expert, well placed to judge too having beaten Fleetwood and Scunthorpe to promotion

Amazing what 1 season of winning football does, everyone's an expert, well placed to judge too having beaten Fleetwood and Scunthorpe to promotion

They now have a messiah because they have won a league with the above teams,now having splashed the cash on league 2 and 1 new players next season will be interesting for them,/I have a feeling there will be a few missing faces on here.

They now have a messiah because they have won a league with the above teams,now having splashed the cash on league 2 and 1 new players next season will be interesting for them,/I have a feeling there will be a few missing faces on here.

That's the experience that comes from 2 failed attempts at promotion.:hihi:

---------- Post added 26-05-2017 at 06:58 ----------

What happened to 'the gap'?,you were the experts on that.

Edited by chalga

We had 6 good years at it, welcome back..

Well we certainly had it a lot longer than the originators....

Well we certainly had it a lot longer than the originators....

The gap was 20 or so places last season,will be interesting what this season brings.

I sense another locked topic arriving.

Back on Topic I think CC said he needs at least 4/5 players . it be interesting to see who will be sold or put on transfer list