Where in Sheffield Can I Buy Chef's Clogs/Shoes?

Hi,

I'm really struggling to find any Chef's clogs or shoes in Sheffield. There must be some somewhere.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

What size are you looking for?

Makro or russems at Rotherham

Although I don't have their contact details, there's a couple of enterprising Amey operatives who've set up a clog making business as a means of getting rid of all the evidence trees that get cut down for no apparent reason.

Indeed, so successful is their business, they're now looking to cutting down vast swathes of Sherwood, New Forest (Hampshire) and Rendlesham Forest (?) as orders from Holland and the Far East exceed available lumber deposits around the streets of Sheffield.

Coming in a multitude of finishes (French polish, paint, fence-life, tung oil, yacht varnish etc), and available in hardwood, softwood, deciduous and coniferous, the choice of Sheffield made clogs for chefs, pole-dancers and the like is practically infinite.

As already mentioned, I don't have their contact details readily to hand, but the last fleet of Clogs'R'Us pantechnicons I saw, presumably in convoy to Liverpool docks, appeared to be coming from under a bridge near Hillsborough.

Wether this clog site is intentionally set up at this location as an attempt to upset certain arboreal feathered residents there is yet to be seen.

Although I don't have their contact details, there's a couple of enterprising Amey operatives who've set up a clog making business as a means of getting rid of all the evidence trees that get cut down for no apparent reason.

Indeed, so successful is their business, they're now looking to cutting down vast swathes of Sherwood, New Forest (Hampshire) and Rendlesham Forest (?) as orders from Holland and the Far East exceed available lumber deposits around the streets of Sheffield.

Coming in a multitude of finishes (French polish, paint, fence-life, tung oil, yacht varnish etc), and available in hardwood, softwood, deciduous and coniferous, the choice of Sheffield made clogs for chefs, pole-dancers and the like is practically infinite.

As already mentioned, I don't have their contact details readily to hand, but the last fleet of Clogs'R'Us pantechnicons I saw, presumably in convoy to Liverpool docks, appeared to be coming from under a bridge near Hillsborough.

Wether this clog site is intentionally set up at this location as an attempt to upset certain arboreal feathered residents there is yet to be seen.

:huh:

Hmmm... now there's a thought!

I can just see a troupe of fully-clogged Hillsborough Tree Penguins gallivanting through the streets of Sheffield to the accompaniment of our very own Mr Pete's Sheffield City Morris dancers, while cavorting Moor Market shoppers show their appreciation by throwing their charitable donations of liquorice allsorts and tinned sardines into an ex-ASDA shopping trolley...

... or maybe not! :D

Hmmm... now there's a thought!

I can just see a troupe of fully-clogged Hillsborough Tree Penguins gallivanting through the streets of Sheffield to the accompaniment of our very own Mr Pete's Sheffield City Morris dancers, while cavorting Moor Market shoppers show their appreciation by throwing their charitable donations of liquorice allsorts and tinned sardines into an ex-ASDA shopping trolley...

... or maybe not! :D

And someone thought they had asked a pertinent, sensible question !

And someone thought they had asked a pertinent, sensible question !

Hmmm... now by all means feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but...

... I think you'll find that the question asked by the OP in post #1 was 'Has anyone got any ideas?'.

I just posted my ideas... :roll:

Hmmm... now by all means feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but...

... I think you'll find that the question asked by the OP in post #1 was 'Has anyone got any ideas?'.

I just posted my ideas... :roll:

My contribution is based entirely on fact so I suppose it's not really an 'idea'.

Naughty step for me. :(

Wow. I think I'll just try Makro lol

Hi,

I'm really struggling to find any Chef's clogs or shoes in Sheffield. There must be some somewhere.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

as a chef myself of 30 years why on earth would you want to wear clogs they aRE SO DANGEROUSE AND BAD FOR YOUR FEET, normal shoes are the best

as a chef myself of 30 years why on earth would you want to wear clogs they aRE SO DANGEROUSE AND BAD FOR YOUR FEET, normal shoes are the best

Ah ok, I thought they had to be steel toe capped and acid proof. Is this not the case?