SCC Start to Enforce Against Blue Badge Misuse

All the sanctimonious know-alls, that are so clever that they can look at a person and decide what is wrong with them and if they need a blue badge, should surely be working for NHS. They would save us fortune.

If somebody seems perfectly able bodied, explain to me why they should have a blue badge. Genuine question.

If somebody seems perfectly able bodied, explain to me why they should have a blue badge. Genuine question.

Alan. Not all disabilities/illnesses are visible. Just because someone seems able bodied to you doesn't mean they are. Genuine answer.

My husband is 76 and apart from the white hair, slim and relatively upright. You could be forgiven for thinking him fit. In fact, he has atrial fibrillation, has had quadruple heart by-pass, has bronchiectasis - a lung disease - and has suffered a stroke which has impaired his vision. All making life more difficult. So, should you ever see us using our blue badge, please don't always judge a book by its cover. It's quite hurtful.

its the people that use the badges who shouldn't that give this important life line to the disabled a bad name and its right to prosecute them.

This demonstrates an astounding level of ignorance.

a blue badge is for physically impaired people, and if they (Blue badge holders) are walking as good as a perfectly abled bodied person. a normal person would question there entitlement to a blue badge.

Can some body explain a different scenario?

This demonstrates an astounding level of ignorance.
totally agree I had a spinal injury was in lodge moor hospital 1980 and 1981 was told I wouldn't walk again but I did I now walk with a walking stick had a blue badge since I was 18 shocking to see cars without blue badges in disabled places

totally agree I had a spinal injury was in lodge moor hospital 1980 and 1981 was told I wouldn't walk again but I did I now walk with a walking stick had a blue badge since I was 18 shocking to see cars without blue badges in disabled places

My Bold

With respect Holiday, what do you totally agree with

I agree with the ignorance of someone thinking that if someone can walk ok there is nothing wrong with them

a blue badge is for physically impaired people, and if they (Blue badge holders) are walking as good as a perfectly abled bodied person. a normal person would question there entitlement to a blue badge.

I agree with the ignorance of someone thinking that if someone can walk ok there is nothing wrong with them

I take it that you dont agree with my post then

Kidley. Are you deliberately trying to be offensive and provoke arguments or are you genuinely this ignorant?

I take it that you dont agree with my post then

We will agree to disagree I'm not getting into arguments