SCC Start to Enforce Against Blue Badge Misuse

It's not even that I'm alone in describing the problem with your judgemental attitude. Planner1, cytine, therascal, altus, wrinkly67, they all explained exactly the same thing.

But of course, it's just me, being some kind of google expert, and Kidley, Berberis and Alan, they've been wronged by me, pointing out their ignorance.

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 21:34 ----------

Wasn't it here?

You've decided that if you see "walking good" then you've got the right to question their entitlement.

I havnt questioned the need for anybody in need to have a blue badge.

where have you got that idea, blue badgers are a great help to the people who need them

Trying to squirm out of your nasty comments Kidley. Try your posts 61, 69, 75 to mention just 3. Where you have reserved the right to question and be suspicious of badge holders that YOU do deem not to need one. ,

Trying to squirm out of your nasty comments Kidley. Try your posts 61, 69, 75 to mention just 3. Where you have reserved the right to question and be suspicious of badge holders that YOU do deem not to need one. ,

you are correct, i have seen allot of so called "blue badge holder" what i do deem not to need one.

And i might add so does SCC, they have even taken them to court and had them find.

Edited by kidley

you are correct, i have seen allot of so called "blue badge holder" what i do deem not to need one.

And i might add so does SCC, they have even taken them to court and had them find.

It must be that 5 years spent at medical school that has given you the ability to deem when someone needs a blue badge.

God forbid you contract an illness where a blue badge would make your life a little easier weather it is a visible illness or not.

It must be that 5 years spent at medical school that has given you the ability to deem when someone needs a blue badge.

God forbid you contract an illness where a blue badge would make your life a little easier weather it is a visible illness or not.

So you are classing SCC and the Courts the same

AND YES MONKEY I HAVE A BLUE BADGE

You are deeming i havnt got an illness or a blue badge without even seeing me, how long did you spend at medical school?

Edited by kidley

You really are a hypocrite that will not acknowledge their previous nasty comments. Why do YOU deem they don't need one when you know absolutely nothing about them or their situation?

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 22:18 ----------

So you are classing SCC and the Courts the same

AND YES MONKEY I HAVE A BLUE BADGE

You are deeming i havnt got an illness or a blue badge without even seeing me, how long did you spend at medical school?

YOU are the one making assumptions about people's need of a badge.

Why can't you admit what you've said previously or are you off your head on something?

You really are a hypocrite that will not acknowledge their previous nasty comments. Why do YOU deem they don't need one when you know absolutely nothing about them or their situation?

My Bold

My MY we are getting upset arnt we, I deem they dont need one the same as the SCC and the Courts, have you written to them with your concerns, any way you are quickly going out of sight that hole is too deep for you to see clearly.

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 22:29 ----------

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 22:18 ----------

YOU are the one making assumptions about people's need of a badge.

Why can't you admit what you've said previously or are you off your head on something?

Cant you read now, just to make it easy for you

Total Posts: 7,357

Quote:

Originally Posted by cytine 

Trying to squirm out of your nasty comments Kidley. Try your posts 61, 69, 75 to mention just 3. Where you have reserved the right to question and be suspicious of badge holders that YOU do deem not to need one.

kidley

Edited by medusa
fixed tags

My Bold

My MY we are getting upset arnt we, I deem they dont need one the same as the SCC and the Courts, have you written to them with your concerns, any way you are quickly going out of sight that hole is too deep for you to see clearly.

---------- Post added 31-05-2017 at 22:29 ----------

Cant you read now, just to make it easy for you

Total Posts: 7,357

Quote:

Originally Posted by cytine 

Trying to squirm out of your nasty comments Kidley. Try your posts 61, 69, 75 to mention just 3. Where you have reserved the right to question and be suspicious of badge holders that YOU do deem not to need one.

kidley

What the hell are you on about? You've lost your marbles. You are obviously incapable of holding a sensible discussion so I'll bid you goodnight and leave someone else to understand your lunatic rantings

Edited by medusa
fixed tags

What the hell are you on about? You've lost your marbles. You are obviously incapable of holding a sensible discussion so I'll bid you goodnight and leave someone else to understand your lunatic rantings

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::huh::huh::huh:

Edited by medusa
fixed tags

Bang on Ian:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 25-05-2017 at 15:57 ----------

I think you maybe wrong on this occasion Planner

C & P

You should not allow non-disabled people to take advantage of the benefits from your badge while you sit in the car.

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/rights-and-responsibilities-blue-badge-holders

Somehow I don't think Planner 1 is wrong, reread the link you posted, quote:::

Don’t allow other people to use the badge to do something on your behalf, such as shopping or collecting something for you, unless you are travelling with them.END:: badge holder is well within the rules if they sit in the car while someone does the shopping for them.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::huh::huh::huh:

Now you have confirmed it.

Somehow I don't think Planner 1 is wrong, reread the link you posted, quote:::

Don’t allow other people to use the badge to do something on your behalf, such as shopping or collecting something for you, unless you are travelling with them.END:: badge holder is well within the rules if they sit in the car while someone does the shopping for them.

Possibly within the rules, but not within the spirit of the rukes if the disabled peson doen't leave the vehicle.