Sheffield Wednesday Football Ground

Hi,

I live in Sheffield, but i walk round with my eyes closed so i'm a bit lost on this one -

I need to get to Sheffield Wednesday Football Ground (The Sports Hall) tomorrow. I don't own a car so i need to go by Bus or Tram. Can anyone please tell me whereabouts to:

A) Get a Bus/Tram,

B) Get off the Bus/Tram and

C) How to get from the Bus/Tram stop to the actual football ground?

Much appreciated, Thanks.

x.

Any bus that'll go down Penistone Road...I think the Sports Hall is next to the ticket office.

Get on a yellow tram to Middlewood, get off at the Leppings Lane stop, the ground is sign posted (you should be able to see it :))

i think the sports hall is the bit near the park entrance in hillsborough itself id double check mate

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/yorkhumber/southyorkshire/map/overgroundshef_nw.php

It looks like the 53 bus goes to the Penistone Rd. end of the ground where I think the Sports' Hall is. If you catch the tram to Middlewood Rd, I think you'd have to walk right round but I stand corrected.

53 from Flat St (near the bingo place)

you'll see several people in blue and white stripes. please ensure you haven't arrived at tesco'

Hope you found it OK and that the exam wasn't too bad!

I've had exams there all week but have driven. Tram seemed to be a popular option amongst non-drivers though :thumbsup: