Manchester Arena explosion 22/05/2017

Guest makapaka

Someone needs to think outside the box to resolve all this tragedy.

What happened in Manchester the other night also happens in the Middle East weekly and adds fuel to the fire.

That's not to lessen the impact of what happened in Manchester because it's indefensible, but more police/army won't resolve it.

I don't know the answer but someone more intelligent than me needs to find it quick.

No person should have to go anywhere in the worry they are going to blown up.

---------- Post added 24-05-2017 at 23:34 ----------

Someone needs to think outside the box to resolve all this tragedy.

What happened in Manchester the other night also happens in the Middle East weekly and adds fuel to the fire.

That's not to lessen the impact of what happened in Manchester because it's indefensible, but more police/army won't resolve it.

I don't know the answer but someone more intelligent than me needs to find it quick.

No person should have to go anywhere in the worry they are going to be blown up.

I see the yanks are leaking info like a sieve. Good job guys.

Maybe there isn't one?

Human history is full of atrocities, both large and small scale. Some are carried out by armies, some by individuals or small groups.

The idea that there is some kind of "answer" to it all that has somehow eluded the greatest minds in history is, I'm sorry to say, a touch naive.

Human nature has not fundamentally changed in tens of thousands of years. Until it does, there can be no "answer".

I see the yanks are leaking info like a sieve. Good job guys.

They are leaking lots of confidential evidence.

Welcome oh trump for a state visit. When he was one week in office she invited him now she confronts him over his behaviour. Strong and stable thinking.

Edited by dutch

The idea that there is some kind of "answer" to it all that has somehow eluded the greatest minds in history is, I'm sorry to say, a touch naive.

Human nature has not fundamentally changed in tens of thousands of years. Until it does, there can be no "answer".

Of course there is an answer: stop screwing each other over for money. It may not be the whole of the answer, but it is the root of most of it.

How was the Manchester bombing caused by money?

Maybe by selling arms to countries regardless, just for the money?

I knew it would be our fault somehow.

Yes,UKIP agree,they just said that May bears some responsibility.

I knew it would be our fault somehow.

Those in power are responsible for the UK economy?

The humanity

I was reading about this bloke today. Although he expected and asked for nothing. I hope the offers get him on his way to a better life.

I agree fully... humanity