Any creepy roads in Sheffield?

Hi, we're producing a short horror film in the next few months and we're trying to find the perfect road to film on. We're looking for a long enough road that is surrounded by trees and has no road markings. Almost a country road but covered mostly by trees and bushes. One that isn't often used and doesnt have parking within it so we don't have any cars in the shots. If anyone knows of a road like this or one similar please let me know.

Thanks

Packman Lane Kiveton and surrounding roads (Common Road)

Or Stone Lane, Woodhouse.

Edited by alchresearch

Bunting Nook at the side of Graves Park? Top of Cobnar Road at Woodsests?

Hi, we're producing a short horror film in the next few months and we're trying to find the perfect road to film on. We're looking for a long enough road that is surrounded by trees and has no road markings. Almost a country road but covered mostly by trees and bushes. One that isn't often used and doesnt have parking within it so we don't have any cars in the shots. If anyone knows of a road like this or one similar please let me know.

Thanks

When I was younger I always found walking home down Soughley Lane from Wortley Station towards Deepcar pretty creepy - although it has got white lines down the middle - remember following them one foggy night.

Edited by Longcol

The stretch of the trans pennine trail from Wincobank to Ecclesfield satisfies that criteria, definitely creepy at night.

Bunting Nook at the side of Graves Park? Top of Cobnar Road at Woodsests?

Got to agree on the top part of Cobnar Road, impassable with a vehicle and now closed off, very dark and overgrown.

Thanks for the suggestions so far! Having a good look through them, if you can think of any more that'd be great, the more the merrier! Thanks

Just me seeing the headline 'Forum gives killer suggestions for good places to hide bodies' then. :)

Just me seeing the headline 'Forum gives killer suggestions for good places to hide bodies' then. :)

Hahaha, guess you've caught us out!

Hahaha, guess you've caught us out!

I accept bribes to keep quiet :hihi:

There's a track that runs through Sharrow Cemetery that could double for some of the places Hammer used to use at Bray.

Otherwise, maybe Elliott Lane (S35 8NR)

My brother never believed in anything creepy or supernatural but says many years ago when Buntings nook was an open road he drove along one night and thought he was going to hit a figure standing in the road when he stopped his car it had disappeared that seems pretty creepy to me