Are people happier when the weather is nice and sunny in summer?

I'm currently off work for 4-6 weeks after an op so I'm making the most of this fine weather.

Let's just say there's a lot of fish being caught!

I enjoy the sunshine but hate the hot weather it just makes me feel ill! Spring and Autumn is lovely for me.

Pub landlords are always happy when the weather is good, but does,nt reflect their prices. :suspect::hihi:

I love the sunshine and I like it when I don't need to add loads of layers, but I don't cope so well with heat, bearing in mind I wear compression garments and cooling down by sweating is a git when all the sweat does is absorb into your compression stuff.

Aw Pet, I'm sorry to hear that. Anything we can do?

Sorry that I've only just seen this, or else I'd have replied earlier. I got over it, as something later in the day really cheered me up.

---------- Post added 28-05-2017 at 06:56 ----------

Spring and Autumn is lovely for me.

I like spring, because all the flowers come out after winter.:)

Try working in the sun its twice as hard,besides the skin cancer,makes me happier not.

People are happier in summer, as long as the weather doesn't get too hot or humid. If it is they tend to get irritable and short tempered.

Biggest drawback of red hot weather when I was a kid in the 70's, well Dad had a Vauxhall viva with black plastic seats, leave the car in the sun on a day out and when you got back in, sitting down was like being branded on the bum/legs. Conversely in the middle of Winter, sitting on the the seats were like sitting on a pack of frozen peas.

Great inventions velour and alcantara.