Hirsty at logger heads .

The Fulham game was Sunday the U23's had an important game on the Monday night (he scored 2).

Best answer. :)

---------- Post added 21-05-2017 at 00:25 ----------

Good point Jim, perhaps the U23's were involved in an important game around the same time ?

......and you!

He is of similar build to Crouch .

---------- Post added 20-05-2017 at 20:54 ----------

And so Todays Times report is also a load of wrong on all accounts :confused:

I haven't seen the Times ... What's it say?

Nuihu was Carlos's plan B. Not a great plan B, I grant you.

I think Dave will be gone in the summer and possibly FF too. That should open up some opportunities for Hirst. He really must play some first team football next year.

Hope your right , Interesting to see a good few youngsters played by prem teams today . Young hirst should be on bench at least , CC plan B with big Dave - never worked :hihi: as For FF agree I think he will be off as well and be abit shocked if he stays tbf .

I haven't seen the Times ... What's it say?

The report stated that David had resigned his positions at the club due to problems over the handling of George.

Hope your right , Interesting to see a good few youngsters played by prem teams today . Young hirst should be on bench at least , CC plan B with big Dave - never worked :hihi: as For FF agree I think he will be off as well and be abit shocked if he stays tbf .[/

According to what radio Sheffield keep telling us Wendy's have 4-5 strikers that would walk into any championship team!, so let him go on loan and build him up a bit

The report stated that David had resigned his positions at the club due to problems over the handling of George.

To be fair the rumour I heard was the version Sheridan mentioned earlier in the thread.

Young Hirsty is now represented by Doyen Sport Management and they have asked the club for ridiculous amount of money per week for him to sign a new contract...which Wednesday have rejected out of hand.

The club and young Hirsty are now in a stand off situation...David Hirst left purely because it put him in a difficult situation working for the club..yet his son being in dispute over his new contract.

So it could be construed as leaving due to problems over the handling..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Fair play to David, even though he is his son he has to stand on his own two feet as they say. It,s a big world out here. some he will get right and some he will get wrong, good luck George.

Once again Carlos has left young George out of pre season this time by refusing to take him on the trip to Portugal .

It is not young Judds fault that Carlos has signed so many forwards and I can see some one coming in very soon to offer a fee that cannot be refused for the lad .

Wake up Wednesday he is the finest prospect we have had for years .Include him he is old enough and good enough.

Once again Carlos has left young George out of pre season this time by refusing to take him on the trip to Portugal .

It is not young Judds fault that Carlos has signed so many forwards and I can see some one coming in very soon to offer a fee that cannot be refused for the lad .

Wake up Wednesday he is the finest prospect we have had for years .Include him he is old enough and good enough.

Not going to lie - pretty miffed a Carlos comments as to why he hasn't taken him. I swear if this means we see some minutes for Nuhiu this season I will totally combust

We don't know if he is good enough yet and only getting games will show if he is, the problem is we are under pressure to get promoted and can the manager afford to throw in a rookie ahead of the more experienced forwards.

Wednesday won't win the cup will they so might as well give young George a competitive run out in that and see if he is any good.

He wasn't a world beater in the Toulon really and was regularly out muscled by big boys, luckily David Brooks was there to offer him stuff on a plate and win him penalties really. In the development league he very rarely came up against big lads at the back and the championship would be a huge step up and shock to the system for a very slender young lad.

If you play him in the league then it has to happen in the first half of the season and not the business end.