Just now, hackey lad said:

Which two ?

Assange and Tatchel

2 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Assange and Tatchel

Tatchell was the first out ,defending Assange  . That's why

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Tatchell was the first out ,defending Assange  . That's why

yup, i get that, but why did you find it odd/ funny/strange that Tachell should defend Assange? why should he not? why did you think it was an issue?

1 minute ago, banjodeano said:

yup, i get that, but why did you find it odd/ funny/strange that Tachell should defend Assange? why should he not? why did you think it was an issue?

Oh right , Ive got it now , you are looking to find something offensive in my post , well look somewhere else . If you want to discuss Assange  you are in the right place

Just now, hackey lad said:

Oh right , Ive got it now , you are looking to find something offensive in my post , well look somewhere else . If you want to discuss Assange  you are in the right place

so the penny has finally dropped then? 

no i was just wondering why you found it odd/strange/funny or just weird that Tatchell would defend someone like Assange, i guess its because you find them both oddballs or something, but if you dont want to elaborate then i fully understand

2 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

I dont think anyone takes any notice of the like of Tachell and Diane Abbott 

Tatchell is a venerated LGBTQ+ activist,  and a prominent human rights campaigner. He commands a great deal of respect from many across the political spectrum.  

He's probably done more to achieve both gay and human rights than many an MP put together.

Edited by Mister M

11 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

so the penny has finally dropped then? 

no i was just wondering why you found it odd/strange/funny or just weird that Tatchell would defend someone like Assange, i guess its because you find them both oddballs or something, but if you dont want to elaborate then i fully understand

What penny ? Please point out what you are getting at /accusing me of . 

11 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Tatchell is a venerated LGBTQ+ activist,  and a prominent human rights campaigner. He commands a great deal of respect from many across the political spectrum.  

He's probably done more to achieve both gay and human rights than many an MP put together.

What about Abbot ? :cool: Sorry couldn't resist

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What penny ? Please point out what you are getting at /accusing me of . 

What about Abbot ? :cool: Sorry couldn't resist

i am not accusing you of anything, but i am struggling to work out why you found it odd/strange/funny or just weird that Tatchell would defend someone like Assange,? 

so why would you find it funny that Tatchell would defend Assange? you must find it funny in some strange way because you said in your own words that were being sarcastic, so why were you being sarcastic? why did you find it funny?

15 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

i am not accusing you of anything, but i am struggling to work out why you found it odd/strange/funny or just weird that Tatchell would defend someone like Assange,? 

so why would you find it funny that Tatchell would defend Assange? you must find it funny in some strange way because you said in your own words that were being sarcastic, so why were you being sarcastic? why did you find it funny?

:D You are hilarious . Owt to say about Assange ? Or is it all about me ?

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

:D You are hilarious . Owt to say about Assange ? Or is it all about me ?

no answer then?  i thought as much...

Looks like Assange is going to have a few years holiday in the US, but Corbin may save him. Tatchell is as liberal as anyone could be but is a ******** too.

5 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

no answer then?  i thought as much...

Seven posts on a thread about Julian Assange   and said nothing , embarrassing . Goodnight