2017 General Election candidates (Sheffield)

I understand that the Tories sent a letter to all those voters they deemed likely to vote Tory and told them to vote Lib Dem which they're unlikely to do this time around.

LibDems deluged Hallam with letters. They certainly highlighted many times that only they could beat Labour. Tories sent out very little, presumably accepting that for them it was a lost cause.

So far in 2017 LibDems are winning the Hallam litter war by a landslide!

LibDems deluged Hallam with letters. They certainly highlighted many times that only they could beat Labour. Tories sent out very little, presumably accepting that for them it was a lost cause.

So far in 2017 LibDems are winning the Hallam litter war by a landslide!

They are doing it in Central too and it is now beyond a joke, if I have to empty my letter box of the mountain of their junk again it will be getting dumped at their office along with every pizza and takeaway flyer

They are doing it in Central too and it is now beyond a joke, if I have to empty my letter box of the mountain of their junk again it will be getting dumped at their office along with every pizza and takeaway flyer

It doesn't seem to be doing them much good. They are still lagging in the polls. Their support is also dropping according to recent polls.

We've got the 'Pirate Party' in Sheffield Central

The Pirate Party defines itself as being a radical centre party and other pledges include supporting privacy, reducing surveillance from government and businesses and guaranteeing genuine freedom of speech for everyone.

It seems Robert Moran doesnt want anyone looking at his internet search history.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/pirate-party-candidate-to-stand-in-sheffield-at-general-election-1-8543750

all of the partys are as bad as each other , I expect Labour to win most votes cause most voters still think they for working class . That was yrs ago

all of the partys are as bad as each other , I expect Labour to win most votes cause most voters still think they for working class . That was yrs ago

There is a rumour that they are returning to their old skool ways...

said before put a labour rossete on a pig and people from sheffield will vote for it the manefesto looks half decent but heres the major but whilst corbyn is in charge he puts anyone off his anti war statement and his clueless back team . I think the abject campaign for remain put a lot of people off .

I think the abject campaign for remain put a lot of people off .

That was largely Cameron.

Yes. As a Sheffield Central elector, I think that only the recycling bin benefits from this deluge.

I despair if Clegg gets in again. A man who only respects a democratic vote if its for him.

Since Brexit he has done everything in his power to reject the will of the people shown by referendum. Whatever your Brexit standpoint, who would elect a man who shows such disdain for the process and the majority vote?

Who does he represent exactly? Himself?

I think labour are great for running the country,but lib/dem would be better for our local council.