Is it a law for one and not the other?

Judge Ian Pringle has decided that he may not jail a Oxford University student who stabbed her boy friend in a drug infused frenzy due to her having extraordinary talent and that a prison sentence

would damage her career.

Lavina Woodward met her boy friend on line and during a drink and drug fuelled row stabbed him with a bread knife also hitting him with a laptop and various other objects.

The judge said that she is an extraordinary able young lady and it would be a shame to ruin her career by what should be a jail sentence.

Mean while back on the Manor:confused:

Judge Ian Pringle has decided that he may not jail a Oxford University student who stabbed her boy friend in a drug infused frenzy due to her having extraordinary talent and that a prison sentence

would damage her career.

I bet she is attractive, and white too.

Just lucky she isn't male, poor, black...

She is unsurprisingly.

Judges are supposed to use discretion, but it reeks of double standards doesn't it.

Judges are supposed to use discretion, but it reeks of double standards doesn't it.

His argument doesn't even stand up, her reputation and potential career prospects are already ruined.

She has a criminal record and her story is plastered all over the papers, who in their right mind would employ that waste of space?

Seems the same judge suspended an eight month jail sentence for two years for a drug dealer just last year.

If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also.

Our justice system is full of issues like this. We have juries who decide guilt, so why not let the jury decide the punishment too using the same guidelines judges use? Surely that would be a fairer system?

She sounds a delight. I am not sure if I would want a drug addict operating on me!

Was O J Simpson white??

Was O J Simpson white??

Was OJ found guilty by a jury and let off by a judge because they felt he had good career prospects?