Three girls B.BC.

Heart rending. Rendering is plastering a wall.

Reasonable to assume that they had got it wrong, but 'heart rendering' is a valid phrase in other contexts.

Reasonable to assume that they had got it wrong, but 'heart rendering' is a valid phrase in other contexts.

Really? Can you name some?

Heart rending. Rendering is plastering a wall.[/quote

Originally Posted by cgksheff

Halibut Really? Can you name some?

Way to derail an uncomfortable discussion?

Thought the police arresting the girl for Being a 'madam' was blatantly out of order. How could no one in the police see that?

The social workers came out of it really well ...again. :/

Some great acting performances turned in as well. Maxine Peake, brill as always.

Edited by natjack

Heart rending. Rendering is plastering a wall.[/quote

Way to derail an uncomfortable discussion?

Thought the police arresting the girl for Being a 'madam' was blatantly out of order. How could no one in the police see that?

The social workers came out of it really well ...again. :/

Some great acting performances turned in as well. Maxine Peake, brill as always.

Didn't watch last night but the media doesn't seem to be this programme a lot of publicity,is it still off limits?

Didn't watch last night but the media doesn't seem to be this programme a lot of publicity,is it still off limits?

Probably. Bit of discussion on social media but not much. Nobody really care, obs. Look at our very own SJW, all he can find to say is on a point of grammar.

The way it was depicted, just the same tactics as Rotherham. It's still happening everywhere, so the informed opinion tells us. Harrowing to think about. Last episode tonight.

Heart rending. Rendering is plastering a wall.

I apologise for my limited grammar will try to do better:(

---------- Post added 18-05-2017 at 22:20 ----------

The programme has concluded tonight .

No police or social workers have been sacked .

The young person worker who actually brought the abuse to the notice of the authorities has been made redundant , in other words she got the sack.

The lady police officer who was behind getting those men to court was taken of any further child abuse cases so she rescinded her post so as to be able to help the kids who had been abused get justice .

This thread was posted in the general discussions section and for the life of me I do not know how it got into an entertainment thread .

The young person worker who actually brought the abuse to the notice of the authorities has been made redundant , in other words she got the sack.

The lady police officer who was behind getting those men to court was taken of any further child abuse cases so she rescinded her post so as to be able to help the kids who had been abused get justice .

This thread was posted in the general discussions section and for the life of me I do not know how it got into an entertainment thread .

The whitewash continues, the abuse continues. Well done to the BBC for making and showing this excellent drama, lets hope it leads to some of the inactive facing justice as well as more of the scum perpetrators.

I thought the acting was above average.

To save themselves these people who run the services either make the whistleblowers redundant or promote them,heads should be rolling for ignoring the warnings.

The programme has concluded tonight

The Police Officer was on loose Women yesterday, saying no one has been accountable which is why she left the force.

The Police Officer was on loose Women yesterday, saying no one has been accountable which is why she left the force.

I didn't see the drama, but if I were one of the makers of the programme, I would've made a point of printing on the screen, at the end of the programme, that all those that failed to act are still in their posts.

I didn't see the drama, but if I were one of the makers of the programme, I would've made a point of printing on the screen, at the end of the programme, that all those that failed to act are still in their posts.

........or hid behind a wall of silence until they were paid a huge sum to move on.