Were your kids on Townend last night? if so, read on and be ashamed . . . .

im making no excuse at all it was me myself who repoted my son and his friends i didnt have to say my son was there as he was just stood with them didnt abuse or graffiti but he was there so i did report my own son and friends in order to show him you can get into trouble just for been there so dont give me air and graces when you dont no nothing were on my psts am i making excuses

excuse me my son was in trouble just for been stood with some youths who was been loud and graffiting and i am certainley not on street corners and there dad doesant drink i think you are out of order

how does this mean i accept it and make excuses

im making no excuse at all it was me myself who repoted my son and his friends i didnt have to say my son was there as he was just stood with them didnt abuse or graffiti but he was there so i did report my own son and friends in order to show him you can get into trouble just for been there so dont give me air and graces when you dont no nothing were on my psts am i making excuses

OK, fair do's. But this seems to be developing into a repeat of the Gleadless thread of a couple of weeks ago. I'm sorry if I appeared vague about which of my comments was aimed at who, I was trying to make a more general point without naming names, but it implied it was aimed at you. Apologies.

thats it blame the parents again a child can be brought up properly but as soon as they get with their mates they change.Doing things to prove something to their mates it hard for kids today as people to quick to judge.Also getting hold of drugs is like buyin sweets for kids these days it was never like this it getting worse.

Bringing up kids doesn't have a guaranteed end result there will always be failures, one persons definition of 'properly' may not be that of others . We should not expect little angels but if good manners, honesty and respect are taught at home they will take some of it with them when they are out of our sight.

My son was so busy playing football, squash, tennis and cricket that he didn't have the time or inclination to hang around with gangs. He went to Australia on his own for a year, spent a month in China on his own and is considering an extended trip to South America, once again on his own, this is on the basis that if you travel with somone you don't get to know the natives He has some very good long standing friendships but doesn't see the neccesity in seeing them all at the same time on a regular basis.

Gangs may be the problem in that membership of one tends to give a false sense of importance to inadequate individuals.

Voice of common sense - these scumbags need deporting - they will just breed like crazy, live off benefits, never pay tax, contribute nothing to society, get an easy ride and basically carry on bringing this country down.

I for one am sick of it.

And people wonder why we are in danger of becoming a vigilante society?

LOL - common sense ? realy ? you have a very weird definition of common sense.

Voice of common sense - these scumbags need deporting
- they will just breed like crazy, live off benefits, never pay tax, contribute nothing to society, get an easy ride and basically carry on bringing this country down.

I for one am sick of it.

And people wonder why we are in danger of becoming a vigilante society?

And where would you deport our indigenous 'scumbags' to, France perhaps?

Reasonably, I think the only option is to shoot all children at birth to prevent this from occurring.

I'm sure you were being sarcastic there, though I actually think what you suggest is a good idea. Parents have lost the plot with their little darlings and it's time someone took a stand. Bring back National Service that's what I say and send 'em in there when they're about 8!!:rant: :rant: :rant:

At end of day your can say what you want there more to life for me than proving im a good parent so your can say what you like.I know iv done a good job:thumbsup: