Were your kids on Townend last night? if so, read on and be ashamed . . . .

Yes its bad, but thats kids today for you......wonder if there would be the same outcry/moral judgements though if the girl had been black and the shopworker white!

Well said.

excuse me my son was in trouble just for been stood with some youths who was been loud and graffiting and i am certainley not on street corners and there dad doesant drink i think you are out of order
...wellllll i apologise to you personally but i think if you go in some areas its quite true

Yes its bad, but thats kids today for you......wonder if there would be the same outcry/moral judgements though if the girl had been black and the shopworker white!

...or even, both of the same colour? :rolleyes:

I don't think this is a thread concerned with racism per se ....not yet anyway.

think it means the police are not bothered lewis and if put them in cells then they would have to work think that what liza means:thumbsup:

I know that, i just didn't find it even, mildy funny.

Hi,

I am a teenager myself and i never have, and never would act that way, and i don't think it's acceptable.

Personally, i think every child or teenager, or even adult for that matter should have to spend a few nights in a cell every time they did something of the sort. That would stop them.

Lewis

NO NO NO

It wouldn't stop them - that's the problem. They'd just laugh it off and do it again.

...or even, both of the same colour? :rolleyes:

I don't think this is a thread concerned with racism per se ....not yet anyway.

No and im not making it one just saying the current climate is such that i dont think it would be an issue or "credible" if that had been the case

minnime what cloud are you on of course it parents fault if they no what there child is up to like you do you obviousley havent stopped him even though youre aware of his actions so you must condone it or simply can not be bothered to discipline him my son would never do the things you have admitted your son done so yes it is parents to blame

stop judging people not all parents are druggie alcos or on street corners some are genuine and do try there hardest would the royal family get slated like this when harry goes on benders kids are kids it how you approach them that causes much of the abuse from what i have seen i no minnimees kid and he great with alot of respect just hangs out bored on garages playing footy but that is anti social these days

No and im not making it one just saying the current climate is such that i dont think it would be an issue or "credible" if that had been the case

I don't think you're right (tho' I take your point) - there've been a couple of threads recently about the behaviour of young people, I've read this as a continuation of that theme.

just hangs out bored on garages playing footy but that is anti social these days

No-one has EVER said that kids playing footy is anti-social! People have complained about graffitti all over the place and young people being abusive to shopkeepers, which IS anti-social, surely?

I don't think you're right (tho' I take your point) - there've been a couple of threads recently about the behaviour of young people, I've read this as a continuation of that theme.

I am just making the point, which personally I believe to be valid, whether anyone else does or not that is upto personal judgement. I think the actual circumstances of the incident tie in the race issue, but accept the original intention being one of kids today.......

I now sound old and i am only 35!

black brown yellow white what ever the colour a youth will use any language not even thinking of th meaning it just comes out especially when in gangs i dont think most of the youths realise the trouble they can get in for racial abuse now

Original, you yourself said your kid got into trouble being with mates who were being loud and grafitting (sp?) and tried to make it sound like nothing. I am tired of hearing the mothers of anti-social cliches make excuses for them, even when they have actually admitted that their kid has been behaving badly.