Were your kids on Townend last night? if so, read on and be ashamed . . . .

Voice of common sense - these scumbags need deporting - they will just breed like crazy, live off benefits, never pay tax, contribute nothing to society, get an easy ride and basically carry on bringing this country down.

I for one am sick of it.

And people wonder why we are in danger of becoming a vigilante society?

I dont think anyone was really suggesting that...but out of interest, if a group of kids started shouting abuse at you and then started punching you - what would be your reaction? Instead of making glib remarks, try thinking about the reality of being a victim.

Being from one of the "posher ends of town", maybe you find it difficult to empathise with people who have to actually deal with these situations as opposed to just forming your opinions from the safety of your armchair as you peruse The Guardian.

.......nooooooooo...theres only one way to deal with anti social people ...and it isnt asbo's or fines... the way to deal with them is a good kicking.....trouble is...theres too many lawyers waiting to claim the billions in legal aid protecting the scumbags....and its not all kids either

only time i read the guardian was when i was in the dentists waiting room...and i only read that because they didnt have the beano

thats it blame the parents again a child can be brought up properly but as soon as they get with their mates they change.Doing things to prove something to their mates it hard for kids today as people to quick to judge.Also getting hold of drugs is like buyin sweets for kids these days it was never like this it getting worse.

minnime what cloud are you on of course it parents fault if they no what there child is up to like you do you obviousley havent stopped him even though youre aware of his actions so you must condone it or simply can not be bothered to discipline him my son would never do the things you have admitted your son done so yes it is parents to blame

Hi,

I am a teenager myself and i never have, and never would act that way, and i don't think it's acceptable.

Personally, i think every child or teenager, or even adult for that matter should have to spend a few nights in a cell every time they did something of the sort. That would stop them.

Lewis

no you can't blame the parents...dads in the pub..mums out on the game...how can you expect them to look after the kids?

Hi,

I am a teenager myself and i never have, and never would act that way, and i don't think it's acceptable.

Personally, i think every child or teenager, or even adult for that matter should have to spend a few nights in a cell every time they did something of the sort. That would stop them.

Lewis

dont be daft that means the police would have work to do

??????????

no you can't blame the parents...dads in the pub..mums out on the game...how can you expect them to look after the kids?

excuse me my son was in trouble just for been stood with some youths who was been loud and graffiting and i am certainley not on street corners and there dad doesant drink i think you are out of order

answer to this lot,

"vigilantes"

they should patrol all food and late shopping areas where these lot are intimidating people.

they'd be scared to hang around in groups again after these have finished with em.....

??????????

think it means the police are not bothered lewis and if put them in cells then they would have to work think that what liza means:thumbsup:

Yes its bad, but thats kids today for you......wonder if there would be the same outcry/moral judgements though if the girl had been black and the shopworker white!