Were your kids on Townend last night? if so, read on and be ashamed . . . .

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Read on - if these are your children, I would be ashamed of yourselves and them:

I went to Gleadless Townend last night and there was a group of about 10 or so kids hanging around outside the pizza shop. I went in to order my food and there was a young girl gobbing off about some chips or something that she’d apparently ordered.

She was clearly off her face on something, whether it was alcohol or drugs but she was SOOOO rude to this poor bloke who was only trying to serve her with her chips or whatever she was shouting about.

When she wouldn’t calm down, he asked her to leave the shop she started using racist language and screaming at the poor bloke.

I’m sorry but I don’t see any need to use foul language anyway, but especially when someone is only trying to do their job and being polite when doing so.

Under no circumstances can I see a need to use the ‘P’ word, especially seeing as the people who work in that pizza shop are clearly from someone other than Pakistan, in fact that not even vaguely Asian or Indian.

I’m NOT trying to make this about race, I’m simply venting my spleen about pathetic children who should be at home as opposed to standing on street corners in the chucking-down rain and gobbing at people who willingly work until stupid-o’clock in the morning feeding the public.

I’m sorry, but if any of these were my children, I would be thoroughly ashamed of them AND me - I would hope that children would be raised with more respect that these kids showed.

To top it all off - after she’d shouting, sworn and called this bloke a ‘P’ ‘B’, she went outside and started hugging this young black lad!

As I said, I don’t want this thread to become about race, I simply want to highlight the lairiness and poor attitude of this group of teenagers. And to vent my anger!!

:rant now over:

Wow - young kids hanging about outside takeaways yelling abuse and showing off to their mates!

Call the police! Bring back the birch! String em up! etc.......

Unfortunately this type of behavior seems to have become the rule, rather than the exception...

Wow - young kids hanging about outside takeaways yelling abuse and showing off to their mates!

Call the police! Bring back the birch! String em up! etc.......

You condone this behaviour?

If I was the guy in the pizza shop I'd put poison in the little cows chips next time LOL :hihi:

You condone this behaviour?

I make no moral judgment having once been a kid myself....

However I see no point in getting worked up about behaviour which is pretty much commonplace on our society - it's simply the mentality of kids when in a gang - they all engage in aggressive outlandish behaviour which to an older generation may seem offensive but to them is the norm.

Were you to meet one of them when they were on their own and had no-one to show off to, they'd probably come across as quite reasonable and probably a bit shy.....

Just because it's commonplace doesn't make it acceptable!

If their parents gave even a remotest damn they'd have their brat on a leash!

Some parents pass on that type of behavoir to their brats it makes me sick.

I make no moral judgment having once been a kid myself....

You're implying that when you were a kid, you did similar. So the moral judgement seems to be that it's ok to do it, because they're kids and this is what kids do.

I too was a kid once, and NEVER mouthed off at a stranger in that way. Period.

Sounds like BasilRathbon has the usual 'it doesn't bother me therefore it's not my problem' level of apathy.

Next time you are there, get the owners to invest in a Mosquito Teenage Deterent Alarm...

It probably won't stop them coming in the shop and ordering food, but it will assist in stopping them from hanging around the outside of the shop causing abuse to both staff and customers.

http://www.iviewcameras.co.uk/IV_CS_MOSQUITOCCTVSystemsdeals.htm?gclid=COO-xPuX_4QCFT46QgodFHzOEg

that is really bad but why do they hang round places like this?