Ian Brady Dead At Last

Good riddance you vile cretin.

Should have hung him when he was found guilty , along with Hindley .

Both should have hung

This news makes me want to be religious and believe in an afterlife, just to know this scumbag would suffer for all eternity.

Should have hung him when he was found guilty , along with Hindley .

Both should have hung

It was only about year after the death penalty was abolished that they were found guilty. They committed murders before the death penalty was abolished.

You're entitled to your opinions of course but seeking to prevent everyone else reading it (if that's what you were doing) just because you don't like it, is a bit off.

Why was he allowed to write and publish a book? His partner in evil even did an open university degree whilst in prison. They would not have been allowed to do this in a US supermax prison, which would have been the very least these evil miscreants deserved.

Pity they were not caught earlier, when we still had capital punishment. I am not a great believer in the latter, but if anyone deserved it, these two did.

Why was he allowed to write and publish a book? His partner in evil even did an open university degree whilst in prison. They would not have been allowed to do this in a US supermax prison, which would have been the very least these evil miscreants deserved.

Pity they were not caught earlier, when we still had capital punishment. I am not a great believer in the latter, but if anyone deserved it, these two did.

they were allowed to write books and take degrees because the human rights culture allowed it! Lord Longford & the nutters that call for all prisoners to be treated fairly and with compassion obviously dont know a great deal about animals like Hindley and brady.

they were allowed to write books and take degrees because the human rights culture allowed it! Lord Longford & the nutters that call for all prisoners to be treated fairly and with compassion obviously dont know a great deal about animals like Hindley and brady.

Longford and many others were taken in by the manipulative Hindley, who convinced them that her role in the crimes was very limited and that she was acting under duress. This was of course nonsense. She finally admitted to a bigger role only when she saw that a full confession might allow her to be freed. They were both evil to the last.

Should have hung them both years ago

Should have hung them both years ago

I would"nt have hung them, I"d have let the kray twins sort it.

Good riddance to the evil scumbag.They should just take his body out to sea in a boat and throw is body overboard.

I suppose he will be given a 'proper Christian burial' unlike his victims who were buried on the moors, and Keith Bennett who is still out there.

He should be dumped at the nearest maggot farm

It has been reported that Brady made a request in his Will for his ashes to be scattered on Saddleworth Moor but the Coroner (in Southport, I believe) has refused to release his body until assurances are received that the request will not be carried out.

Horribleblob,

The pair of them the personification of true evil.

I heard on the wireless that the Coroner's request sadly cannot be enforced.

In addition, I read that Brady has an autobiography ready for publication after his death.