Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town 17/05/17

There's always next season. Been telling myself that for years but maybe one day I'll believe myself.

Glad that united fans can enjoy this. Suppose we've had a lot of chances to dole it out to them over the years. Bloody play offs. Becoming a real pain for this great city.

Up the Owls. Let's both do the Championship next year!

At this rate there won't be any overseas Owls:)

Bedtime for me Grapps, pass my best on to all.

Except Unitedites!!!

Guest sibon
Permission to say "lolz"? :hihi:

Granted.

I nearly said "grunted", but that would probably earn me a ban.:)

Wednesday lad I know saying Rhodes refused to take a penalty, I know he used to play for Huddersfield but surely he can't pick and choose if he takes a penalty against his old club or not? (if true, he says it is)

I see the Internet is fully operational in S2 tonight as expected :hihi: #obsessed (fair play though, would be the same the other way round)

Best team won over two legs, no complaints from me. Not sure what Mr Chansiri is going to do from here. Stick with Carlos or find somebody new.

Derby time next season ! :love::love:

Well that must have been disappointing ?

Have to say Wednesday are boring to watch, there's no creativity, it's all sideways and back. Ten minutes left twenty yards into the opposition half and they play it back to their own goalie.

I can understand the negativity towards Carlos, too cautious and desperate not to lose. Huddersfield were well worth the win.

Limited service to Rhodes when he came on.

Try and put it behind you and have a good summer

To be honest, Danny, I was hoping that anyone would score to avoid penalties.

It is a rubbish way to lose, but equally an unsatisfying way to win.

I'm not a big fan of penalties but can't really think of a suitable alternative unless extra time is just unlimited until someone scores.

Wednesday lad I know saying Rhodes refused to take a penalty, I know he used to play for Huddersfield but surely he can't pick and choose if he takes a penalty against his old club or not? (if true, he says it is)

Carlos said he told him he didn't feel confident and said the worst thing he could have done would be to order him to take one. Poor show from Rhodes, he should have been taking the first one.

I see the Internet is fully operational in S2 tonight as expected :hihi: #obsessed (fair play though, would be the same the other way round)

Best team won over two legs, no complaints from me. Not sure what Mr Chansiri is going to do from here. Stick with Carlos or find somebody new.

Derby time next season ! :love::love:

Shame Carlos won't be here to see it, mind you, he would be clueless as to what it means to the city anyway

---------- Post added 18-05-2017 at 00:23 ----------

Carlos said he told him he didn't feel confident and said the worst thing he could have done would be to order him to take one. Poor show from Rhodes, he should have been taking the first one.

Seriously Jim?, he said his striker didn't feel confident to take a penalty? Was that on the radio or hearsay? (my mate said he "heard", so I assume hearsay?)

That's about the size of things.

We were too negative over the two legs and went into our shells too easily at 1-0. when we really had them on the run.

Well done to Huddersfield, they play good football, I hope they make it into the Premier League. As for Wednesday, we still have a fantastic squad and an ambitious owner. Onward and upward.

Bang on that, looked frightened to death at 1-0 up.

Hand on heart and say that football is really boring, all sideways and back.

Wagner's players looked less tense and neurotic, Carvayal ( whatever his name is) must be a neurotic type, he'll be a bit down tonight

Shame Carlos won't be here to see it, mind you, he would be clueless as to what it means to the city anyway

---------- Post added 18-05-2017 at 00:23 ----------

Seriously Jim?, he said his striker didn't feel confident to take a penalty? Was that on the radio or hearsay? (my mate said he "heard", so I assume hearsay?)

It was on the radio.

It was on the radio.

I'm not disagreeing but it was a Daily Mail article that started it, they're not exactly known as a bastion of truth and honesty. Time will tell.