Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town 17/05/17

What a stupid statement....he's arrived as a total unknown in English football,built a team from scratch and took it to within 90 minutes of the Premier League and this season,finished higher in the league with more points than last term...and got into the Play offs again...

Not bad for someone who doesnt know how to get the best out of his team or know his best side...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The only real failing this season has been drawing both games of a two leg semi final and failing in a shoot out lottery, the 4th place finish was very commendable.

wilder would have won the league easily, i would have finished in the playoffs. Most managers know how to utilise the players. Hes a deluded joker, give him another contract please ! You are all just butthurt cos you dished it out to us but you cant take it back. Typical owl.

Proof if proof were needed how wrong you are going to be , has poundland prince stumped up then or are you still waiting for the Nigerian to send his cheque

The only real failing this season has been drawing both games of a two leg semi final and failing in a shoot out lottery, the 4th place finish was very commendable.

You and i know that to be true....

but it appears "mr butthurt" thinks otherwise and he is clearly an expert reading his posts:hihi:

Hooper,winnall but we,'ll never know,Rhodes not taking the pen could have cost us promotion,if Hutch was chosen instead.

What if Rhodes had took it and missed?

I can't see the problem with this at all, 5 players need to take penalties 5 players took then - no issue as no player is any more guarenteed to score than any other. The best taker this season has been Fletcher and he had been subbed, prior to that it was Nuihiu who also didn't take one.

wilder would have won the league easily, i would have finished in the playoffs. Most managers know how to utilise the players. Hes a deluded joker, give him another contract please ! You are all just butthurt cos you dished it out to us but you cant take it back. Typical owl.

Wilder will have his chance next season.

Well worth a screenshot of this comment for this time next year, can't wait. :hihi::hihi:

What if Rhodes had took it and missed?

I can't see the problem with this at all, 5 players need to take penalties 5 players took then - no issue as no player is any more guarenteed to score than any other. The best taker this season has been Fletcher and he had been subbed, prior to that it was Nuihiu who also didn't take one.

If Rhodes had took one and missed it would have been the same but if he had scored instead of Hutch missed things could have been different.

I honestly thought he brought Nuihiu on for the pens and expected him to take one,give Hunt his due he didn't have the best of games but stood up to the line.

I think you will find out next year that the old bertie bassett bladesman culture of lump it to a big un and hope for the best was left behind in the seven years you have been away , massive culture shock coming your way but it doesn't matter cos old wilder is a blaaaaaaade

Hows the shopping in poundland getting on ? found anymore gems in league two have you ?

The Bassett style was a quarter of a century ago !

Wednesday might have lumped it to get promotion, but United have been playing a fast fluid passing style:thumbsup:

What's done is done it's time to leave this thread and move on.

Edited by top4718

LOL at this thread, and those on BOTH sides spouting nonsense :hihi:

Well that's it as far as Sheffield football is concerned until August.

What are we going to argue about now?

LOL at this thread, and those on BOTH sides spouting nonsense :hihi:

:hihi:

Hey Mr Mel, I don't spout nonsense...

... I put forward well crafted opinions that initiate intellectual debate.

It's not my fault others can't understand what I'm going on about! :suspect:

BTW: I'm still waiting to see the extended highlights video - has it been locked away somewhere safe where it'll never see the light of day again? :D