Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town 17/05/17

Woops a daisy, down a buttercup.

After all the micky taking over our mishaps over the years, now you know how it feels.

I cant see things getting any easier for you lot next year either.

Being Massive, as you like to describe yourselves counts for nothing in these scenario's.

Over the two legs Huddersfield were deserved winners.

Wishing you all a happy Summer, see you next season.

UTB

Looks like some cracking local games next year , to be honest the best team won tonight

And it's the littleman to take the last penalty places the ball steps back shoots oh no the keeper saves that's it all over huddersfield through to Wembley !!

Edited by lien1

Couldn't string passes together, couldn't keep the ball down weren't fast enough or strong enough.

Mein Gott.

Grappler's last trip must have been to the moon.

We've not heard from him for 6 months or more.

Welcome back Graps! .....................

It's been a great day for 1/3rd of Sheffield.

Not a bad day for Huddersfield either.

Mein Gott! I ask ya ........... Huddersfield.

Nearly as bad as losing at home to Walsall.

That's how bad it is.

Not bad ........... it's SHOCKING!!!!!!!

I dont think owls should be upset.

Lose 1 yorkshire derby but gain another against Big blades.

Lose/win situation

Its only football

It's Mr. Chansiri to you[/quote

The ads around the ground say 'Chansiri'

That's who he is, and who we know him as.

Is your cash cow called 'Mr Invisible Prince'?

I'll be honest and admit I'm absolutely devastated.

Didn't turn up against Hull and didn't show up tonight, why? Who knows, players, tactics, formations... who cares, that squad should have torn a Huddersfield side that lost their last 4/5? apart... simple as, countless times this season the team have looked as though they're not bothered, we had a great opportunity to go out tonight and play Hudders off the park, we bottled it, I've got a young un upstairs not wanting to show his face at school tomorrow it was that bad.

And before Tops or Sibon come on giving excuses for Carlos and the team well you can stick it.

Sick of hearing Hull were the better team last year, this team deserved it, that team outplayed us, that team got their tactics spot on.

RUBBISH.

If the team last year played anywhere near the Brighton performance,Newcastle etc..(which showed what they're capable of, We'd be either relegated from the PL now or have Reading bricking it.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I CAN TAKE A LOSS BUT GETTING SICK OF ROLLING OVER WHEN IT MATTERS

The team that finished on equal points but you think "Dein Gott" gives you some divine right to beat them...

That's the attitude that makes today a good day (and I was rooting for Wednesday)

When Westwood made that penalty save, I thought maybe the owls were going to make it to the final, even though they looked so under par compared to their best. For FF to then fluff it was a surprise, and yeah, it was a fun moment as a blades fan (after what happened against Udders at Wembley for the blades with Simmo's rocket), but neither side looked remotely ready for the step up to the PL based on the semis.

At least we should have a buzz in the city over the derbies, and I'm sure the owls will bounce back again and be competitive, maybe with a new man in charge?

At least the owls fans didn't have to fork out for Wembley this time! It's a lot longer to travel back after a penalty loss...

We lost it in the first leg by sitting back and not trying to win that match , I said after that game that we would regret it and we have , the tactics were crap.

Mein Gott.

Grappler's last trip must have been to the moon.

We've not heard from him for 6 months or more.

Welcome back Graps! .....................

It's been a great day for 1/3rd of Sheffield.

Not a bad day for Huddersfield either.

Nearly as bad as losing at home to Walsall.

That's how bad it is.

Not bad ........... it's SHOCKING!!!!!!!

You all know why I stopped posting, but after Cuba, I thought I would let bygones be bygones for an hour, out of the goodness of my heart.

I'll be honest and admit I'm absolutely devastated.

Didn't turn up against Hull and didn't show up tonight, why? Who knows, players, tactics, formations... who cares, that squad should have torn a Huddersfield side that lost their last 4/5? apart... simple as, countless times this season the team have looked as though they're not bothered, we had a great opportunity to go out tonight and play Hudders off the park, we bottled it, I've got a young un upstairs not wanting to show his face at school tomorrow it was that bad.

And before Tops or Sibon come on giving excuses for Carlos and the team well you can stick it.

Sick of hearing Hull were the better team last year, this team deserved it, that team outplayed us, that team got their tactics spot on.

RUBBISH.

If the team last year played anywhere near the Brighton performance,Newcastle etc..(which showed what they're capable of, We'd be either relegated from the PL now or have Reading bricking it.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I CAN TAKE A LOSS BUT GETTING SICK OF ROLLING OVER WHEN IT MATTERS

The result tonight has really stung Wednesday!