Help wanted please.

Hi, I wonder if there is any electricians or somebody could help with finding a 28w 4pin bathroom flouresant light please, I need it urgently as it is for my mum in law who has dementia and is unstable on her feet so needs a bathroom light for tonight, the light has just gone and I've no idea where to get one at this time of day, we have a car but unfortunately has broken down so I will pay extra if someone out there could help, my mom can pick one up if you have one please,

Many thanks,

I'm in the s5 area.

Ps it's the Curley type bulb, no:28CFLDA4 3500K if this helps,

Thank you.

---------- Post added 14-05-2017 at 17:53 ----------

Thanks mods for moving my topic, let's hope that you never need anything urgently.

Edited by j spendalot

Hi, Thank You for your help, that's the right one it's just they are not open and my mum in law needs one for tonight as she is very unsteady on her feet,

Sorry, just realised it's for the bathroom, thought it was kitchen!

The only alternative I can think of, is if you can get hold of any of those battery operated lights for the time being, like people use for camping, or any solar lights that have been out today.

Edited by Lex Luthor

I have one now Thank You, I have to thank Nikki-red for being so kind and bringing one over, Nikki has helped an old lady remain safe tonight, we can not Thank You enough,

Thanks again,

Julie.