Racing pigeons sheffield 4,5 6 9.

Looking for any pigeon fanciershed in shirecliff,wadsley bridge, I'd like to get back in to the sport now I've got more time on my hands. Any fanciers what could need a helping hand or wanting to sell up I'd be very interested, transfers of allotment also.?.?.? Thanks

Good luck getting on to the Shirecliffe allotments, them lot are like the mafia :hihi:

Hello any pigeon flyers in sheffield s6 area? After a long absence from the sport mainley due to work commitments I'm wanting to get back into the sport.looking for anybody wanting a hand or selling up,even renting a loft or spear Hut, please get in touch. Thanks

Silly question but how is this sport - how do you compete? I know little about it - I presume it's see which bird gets home fastest? From how far away? So how do you verify when they arrive because they all arrive at their own lofts I presume?

All the birds are timed by clocking in when they land.fastest bird wins,flying a race varies from 60 to 600 miles from different race destinations, even going across the chanel to France n Barcelona.

Anyone on shirecliff allotments packing up selling up or want a partner, have loads of time ,,transport, or rent half's hare, please get in touch thanks

Is Shirecliffe classed as S6?

Is Shirecliffe classed as S6?

:rolleyes:................

:rolleyes:................

Shirecliffe is Sheffield 5.

Shirecliffe is Sheffield 5.

I wouldnt let it worry you ;)

Hello to any pigeon flyers s5 s6 s4 s9.looking to get started in the sport need an allotment with or without loft cash waiting.or if anyone wanting to take part in a partnership or even a helping hand for sum experience. Have own van transport,!!! Thanks

Hello to any pigeon flyers s5 s6 s4 s9.looking to get started in the sport need an allotment with or without loft cash waiting.or if anyone wanting to take part in a partnership or even a helping hand for sum experience. Have own van transport,!!! Thanks

Try Infield Lane allotments behind High Hazels Park,plenty of experienced flyers on there.

The allotment committee are in the office on Sundays 10am-12noon,they will advise you.