Physiotherapist recommendations

I'm after a physio for some short term treatment and advice with a torn stomach muscle.

Ideally located around the city or out Hands worth / Aston way, and must be available after normal office hours at least one evening.

Can anyone recommend?

I can definitely recommend the physios, a practice just next to the Hallamshire, if that's not too far out of city centre. They do evening and weekend appointments.

Mark Roe - based at Hillsborough arena , he helps all x-pros and boxers

Sorry to hijack your thread but would people recommend seeing a private physio as opposed to one at the hallamshire? I have a long wait till my appointment and really could do with something sooner.

I'm after a physio for some short term treatment and advice with a torn stomach muscle.

Ideally located around the city or out Hands worth / Aston way, and must be available after normal office hours at least one evening.

Can anyone recommend?

There is a new one opened at swallownest CL Physio

Sorry to hijack your thread but would people recommend seeing a private physio as opposed to one at the hallamshire? I have a long wait till my appointment and really could do with something sooner.

I'd definitely go private. My experience was poor at best for a neurological impairment and muscle wastage. It's not cheap but does make a difference.

Physio I had on my back at the Hallamshire didn't involve touching, I would definetly recommend going private. Paul Wilson at woodseats Physio is very good

You could try Leslie Dike, at Stillpoint practice, her dedication and knowledge in her subject are second to none, I can highly recommend her.

I'd definitely go private. My experience was poor at best for a neurological impairment and muscle wastage. It's not cheap but does make a difference.

Most private physios also do NHS work, so you're likely seeing the same person.

The difference is you can see them sooner and for longer.

I've been referred to physio world following an accident. They seem quite good and have clinics all over Sheffield