Beaded jewellery making

Hi, does anyone know of any classes, workshops etc around Sheffield to find out more about jewellery making techniques.

I can find lots for silver jewellery but I wanted beaded necklace, earrings that sort of stuff.

I've done some stuff from you tube demonstrations but would prefer actual classes.

There used to be lots around now am struggling to find one.

Thanks.

Hi Mollie,

I teach through Running with Scissors Sheffield (http://www.rwssheffield.co.uk/workshops.html) and we're running a resin and beaded jewellery class combination in July. Resin is a great material to use with either silver or beaded jewellery and if you book, just let me know in advance of the class whether you have a particular beading technique/s you wanted to learn.

I do beaded jewellery classes sometimes too but we've had problems with getting enough people to book on. If you have friends or family who are interested we'd be happy to organise a class tailored to you.

Thanks for that will look at the website.

my step daughters intrested in this type of thing,i will pass it on it may help her me

thanks