Mental health and depression

Stating the bleeding obvious for a tenner.

And I wouldn't give the PDSA a penny. Nasty set of <removed>.

I thought as much. Can't comment on the PDSA, as I'm more of a Sheffield Cat Shelter person.

I thought as much. Can't comment on the PDSA, as I'm more of a Sheffield Cat Shelter person.

Aye, give direct to a local charity.:thumbsup:

Didn't you think donating the proceeds to a mental health charity might be more appropriate?

where's the like button. My thoughts exactly!

These people are bloody amazing - as someone who has a responsibility to triage mental health issues I can't commend them enough. So, regardless of Mark's event, if you want to donate to improve services for Mental Health patients, consider donating to Mind.

Carol Vordaman and Stan Colleymore have come out now with their problems,where's all this come from?was it about in the 70s?Is it people hit a problem in life and get depressed its seems massive with how many people seem to suffer from it.

This is very much a societal problem, and there are no shortages of canary birds showing signs of distress.

These people are bloody amazing - as someone who has a responsibility to triage mental health issues I can't commend them enough. So, regardless of Mark's event, if you want to donate to improve services for Mental Health patients, consider donating to Mind.

Can't say I've ever had much luck with ' Sheffield Mind '. I went to them in 2009 not long after my mum passed away. Walking into things, not sleeping. I talked to a condescending individual for about half an hour, he made a comment about how thin I looked, and got sent to the Eating Disorders Clinic. They said I didn't have any eating problems, and didn't need to see me. I didn't bother going back to Mind.

Can't say I've ever had much luck with ' Sheffield Mind '. I went to them in 2009 not long after my mum passed away. Walking into things, not sleeping. I talked to a condescending individual for about half an hour, he made a comment about how thin I looked, and got sent to the Eating Disorders Clinic. They said I didn't have any eating problems, and didn't need to see me. I didn't bother going back to Mind.

That’s a real shame Amber, I’ve sent people there who’ve had a positive experience, unfortunately that can’t be guaranteed.

My daughter is suffering from mental health, depression, anxiety at the moment. Mindset Masters would not help her one little bit. It would probably make her worse. On their advert there is not one mental health expert. What is there? Confidence coach, empowerment coach, speaker and business coach, motivational speaker, entrepreneur and senior entrepreneur. When you are feeling low, this one way to make you feel lower.

My daughter is suffering from mental health, depression, anxiety at the moment. Mindset Masters would not help her one little bit. It would probably make her worse. On their advert there is not one mental health expert. What is there? Confidence coach, empowerment coach, speaker and business coach, motivational speaker, entrepreneur and senior entrepreneur. When you are feeling low, this one way to make you feel lower.

Is your daughter on medication to help alleviate the anxiety? Have you seen the GP about referring to the Sheffield IAPT services?

You can access some interesting and useful things from the Sheffield IAPT website, its useful if you aren't ready to see a doctor, or just need some helping tools.