The Failures looking for new players

four older blokes ( from 40 to 60 ) in as band - - bass, drums, and two guitars are looking to have more fun , - by recruiting keys, maybe brass, percussion or even vocals , to do funky stuff

we can all play a bit, (some of us have been pro/ semi pro but we just like to play

we have a nice warm rehearsal room, and take stuff away and learn it between weekly rehearsals - so we are disciplined--

we've been playing stuff like pick up the pieces, green onions , cissy strut( and other meters tunes etc) - just stuff thats fun to play and gets us ( and hopefully others)movin a bit. been together for bout a year maybe longer

previous keys player has had to leave, but we wanna keep goin. and probably gig

ive got some tracks recorded live and rough if anybody is interested, or has thoughts about direction. We could be persuaded re a singer, but wont be doing this as a regular job ( we all have them), dealing with ego's or unreliable people . ---- we like to laugh ( a lot)

let me know if interested (text or call)

Chris- 07792988689

I'm having similar issues with this site as you!

Did you get my e mail?

I'm having similar issues with this site as you!

Did you get my e mail?

- yes, got your e mail address, sent you the dropbox link, was that it ?!!!