Grimesthorpe Boys' Club

Iv been looking at Dave,s photo .The lad on the left on back row is John Owen and in front of him is Jeff Parker

Southweller.

Iv been looking at Dave,s photo .The lad on the left on back row is John Owen and in front of him is Jeff Parker

Southweller.

Hey Derick,

Back row: John Owen;Doug McCormack;Steve(Sheema)Hallam;Lawrence Briggs;Robert(Lou)Hinchcliffe:

Front row:Jeff(Fess) Parker;Ian Henson;Me;John Gray (Charlie Gray's younger brother);Paul(Mazda)Mason;Roger(Spot)Williams

hi i played for G BOYSwhen bob hinchcliffe ran it in the late 60s till 72 bye

Hi Champs.

Yes i am Derick, who was manager,secertary, of the team you played in.

Hope you are keeping well John, give my best wishes if you see any of the others.Im sorry i did not reply to your pm, but iv only just got use to useing the thread.

Southweller.

Hi Champs.

Yes i am Derick, who was manager,secertary, of the team you played in.

Hope you are keeping well John, give my best wishes if you see any of the others.Im sorry i did not reply to your pm, but iv only just got use to useing the thread.

Southweller.

Ey up Derick, theres quite a few old grimesthorpe lads on here but its hard to tell with the usernames.Hope your ok, had some good times at the boys club.

hi derick u derick the joiner who used to do help with stuff in the top building they built

if so u seen owt of dave clark

we had so many good times at the club had some great trips to lake district too those guys deserved a medal for there dedication in helping us all .

Ey up Derick, theres quite a few old grimesthorpe lads on here but its hard to tell with the usernames.Hope your ok, had some good times at the boys club.

OOOOH!: Going back a bit now Champs? was that when your leg wernt in a pot :hihi:hows your DAVE????

Hi Talk Talk,

I see Dave Clarke sometimes in the Sheffield Arms,i think he is living at is mothers on Rothay Road.

Derick.

OOOOH!: Going back a bit now Champs? was that when your leg wernt in a pot :hihi:hows your DAVE????

bloody hurt that pot did gaz, and then i broke the pot lol, saw dave last month hes ok

we should have a meet up for a beer mate

I agree. Can you put your names to these?

Pigeon;

dogsneck;

talktalk;

hehe

Dave Jessop

I agree. Can you put your names to these?

Pigeon;

dogsneck;

talktalk;

hehe

Dave Jessop

i can name dogsneck and pigeon dont know talktalk tho