French Presidential Election

Paul Nuttall isn't even in the contest. I don't do cheering. The year is 2017. I suggest you re-write the text in bold, because it is gibberish.

Keep on with your head in the sand pal.

Just because you disagree with how I feel about something doesn't give you some weird right to tell me I'm not allowed to be happy for something.

Keep on with your head in the sand pal.

Just because you disagree with how I feel about something doesn't give you some weird right to tell me I'm not allowed to be happy for something.

Sorry love, I didn't mean to upset you. I haven't said I disagree with anything, but just don't understand your cheering about a losing candidate in the French election. Chin-up, you can look forward to cheering about Paul Nuttall's plight after our own general election.

Sorry love, I didn't mean to upset you. I haven't said I disagree with anything, but just don't understand your cheering about a losing candidate in the French election. Chin-up, you can look forward to cheering about Paul Nuttall's plight after our own general election.

Indeed I can :) Sorry if I mistook your comments, but I follow with interest many elections around the world and would always hope that someone who is following a clearly populist and divisive campaign loses, regardless of whether that person is left or right wing. I don't support Macron either, just dislike him less then Le Pen, so I'm cheering that Le Pen lost not that Macron won. Same as with the local elections, I was cheering that UKIP lost but wasn't cheering that the Tories won. Is that a better explanation?

Couldn't agree more!

Good luck to the workers of france with their french version of Tony Blair.You will have your rights diminished and will find yourselves doing rubbish jobs for rubbish wages.Putting 120,000 public sector workers out of work and straight into poorly paid service jobs,no wonder so many of the workers abstained from voting.Not much of a choice for them to vote for.How long are we giving it before the first national strikes in france.Welcome to our world french workers.

---------- Post added 07-05-2017 at 22:44 ----------

Voting for a capitalist without morals or a fascist isnt much of a choice.