ZVEX fuzz factory

Hi - I have bought a Fender Strat modded by Manson's in Exeter with an internal ZVEX Fuzz Factory effects box - but I'm having great trouble trying to control the beast!

I don't know if it's faulty or if I just need help towards managing it.

Does anyone have experience which might help me? My gratitude would be expressed in whisky or something similar!

Hi - I have bought a Fender Strat modded by Manson's in Exeter with an internal ZVEX Fuzz Factory effects box - but I'm having great trouble trying to control the beast!

I don't know if it's faulty or if I just need help towards managing it.

Does anyone have experience which might help me? My gratitude would be expressed in whisky or something similar!

Hi Mike. what issue are you having with it? Haven't played with one myself recently but I have done in the past. It is a noisy pedal from what I remember!

Hi - thanks for the response.

I don't have the ZVEX pedal - I have the ZVEX functionality built into the guitar by the Manson workshop in Devon.

I've manged to do a bit of internet research last week and I've found a list of settings for various effects which I'm going to try out this week. One problem is that I only have easy access to 2 of the ZVEX controls - the STAB and the COMP. The other 3 are hidden in the screwed down battery compartment on the back of the guitar - totally inaccessible without removing the cover.

I've also watched quite a few You Tube videos (of pedals) and I think some of the noise I was complaining about is in fact an expected effect.

I'll perhaps post an update here when I learn to control it!

Thanks again.

Mike