Who do we want in the playoffs.

Magpies and seagulls gone up,could the owls fly up too.

Yes I think your hot favourites.

bring em all on, do or die, never say never

and all that jazz

That'll turn a few heads!!

That's football and every one to themselves. When my team is going for promotion I want the decisions to be good ones. Blackburn wouldn't be in the position they are in if they won more points throughout the season, why should Hudds do them any favours?

If you put out a full team on Sunday, and Fulham don't, they'll be hacking your players down left right. Even if they don't, if key player pulls up with an injury, they'll be 40k complaining at Wembley when they're on the sidelines that he played them in what is essentially a dead match.

Would you play a full team on Sunday if you were carlos?

I won I wouldn't make 10 changes but do what we've done all season and play players who have stood in before like Palmer,Fox,Sasso and Winnall.

If United had to rely on someone losing to stay up would you be happy if the opponents played a reserve side.

I don't care who we play - if anything the team I'd least fancy our chances against is Reading, given their two lucky wins against us and ability to bore everybody to death with park the bus tactics and every dirty timewasting trick in the book.

I don't get the apparent fear of Fulham - does everybody just watch the Channel 5 Fulham lovefest every week and believe the hype?! Sure they're a good side and are capable of scoring goals on their day but they're not as good as some make out, they've only finished 6th for a reason. Whatever C5 say about them being the form team and the ones to avoid, I think you'll find that the in-form team with 6 wins from 6 and the best form in the entire division over the second half of the season is actually us.

I don't care who we play - if anything the team I'd least fancy our chances against is Reading, given their two lucky wins against us and ability to bore everybody to death with park the bus tactics and every dirty timewasting trick in the book.

I don't get the apparent fear of Fulham - does everybody just watch the Channel 5 Fulham lovefest every week and believe the hype?! Sure they're a good side and are capable of scoring goals on their day but they're not as good as some make out, they've only finished 6th for a reason. Whatever C5 say about them being the form team and the ones to avoid, I think you'll find that the in-form team with 6 wins from 6 and the best form in the entire division over the second half of the season is actually us.

I really do think form goes out of the window, come the play offs. We've seen it before, where a team who's not really fancied, causes an upset. I do think it's Wednesdays turn to go up though.

Reading for me are way too inconsistent, Huddersfield are hit and miss, Fulham are probably your biggest threat.

I think you'll go up by the skin of your teeth.

I really do think form goes out of the window, come the play offs. We've seen it before, where a team who's not really fancied, causes an upset. I do think it's Wednesdays turn to go up though.

Reading for me are way too inconsistent, Huddersfield are hit and miss, Fulham are probably your biggest threat.

I think you'll go up by the skin of your teeth.

hiya,i do not recognise you lots way of thinking the last thing wednesday need is advise from you lot, i said last year around this time next year we will go up on merit, i still stick by this way so whatever team they play good on um, cum on the blues.

hiya,i do not recognise you lots way of thinking the last thing wednesday need is advise from you lot, i said last year around this time next year we will go up on merit, i still stick by this way so whatever team they play good on um, cum on the blues.

Our lot :hihi:

If or when you go up, of course it will be done on merit.

I wasn't giving advise, I was giving an opinion. What's wrong with what I've said?

After putting a bit of thought into it I'd take Fulham in the semi's with a Owls/Hudders final.

Obviously we would be relying on other results to finish 3rd and make that happen.

I think the important thing for Wednesday is to ensure the 2nd leg of the play off is at home and a third or fourth place finish would ensure that...(i think)...

Having said that i don't mind who we play..i fancy Wednesday against anyone over two games..

But its good to have no "real" pressure going into the game on Sunday..

To be honest I wasn't keen on Fulham but to have a chance of playing them we need to beat them next week,personally I would like Reading then Huddersfield in the final but if we have to play Fulham so be it.

Sheffield Wednesday v Fulham this weekend is a massive game.

Whoever wins could have a physiological advantage going into the playoffs