Trolley jack repair in sheffield ?

As title says anywhere I could get a trolley jack repaired in Sheffield ,only asking as its a £400 jack not a cheap one

I know it's a silly question, but what's wrong with it? Is it a cylinder/hydraulics problem, or something structural?

I know it's a silly question, but what's wrong with it? Is it a cylinder/hydraulics problem, or something structural?

It won't go down at all

Petermans forklifts might be able to help. They do fix our pump trucks at work and jacks are the same principle

Petermans forklifts might be able to help. They do fix our pump trucks at work and jacks are the same principle

I can only ask. ,whereabouts are they based

Just rung the place people have recommended and they don't touch them but they have given me a number of a company that does ,will be taking it in Tuesday .thank you for your help guys. Certainly saves me having to go to Mansfield with it as it weighs about 65 k

It won't go down at all

Does it go down under load or has it stuck just out in the open with no weight on it ?

Does it go down under load or has it stuck just out in the open with no weight on it ?

Won't go down at all even with weight on it

I once had one that stuck in the up position and nothing would move it, felt like metal to metal contact, I drained all the fluid out and refilled it and it was ok, I think there could have been air in the system, I'd be checking the linkages and failing that the cylinder, gotta be careful with safety though, always use stands.

It won't go down at all

Sounds like my wife. If you find anywhere that can repair it let me know.:)

Sounds like my wife. If you find anywhere that can repair it let me know.:)

I do repairs :hihi: