How to report time-wasting (at best) user to admins

A user was giving away something in the Swaps/Giveaways forum that I wanted, and I messaged him asking whether he still had it and whether it was working (all as politely as could be). He replied saying he had it but that I had "no chance" at having it because, supposedly, I dared to ask whether it was working. He seemed to write me off from the first message, telling me repeated times since then to "leave it", and I'm started to suspect he has other reasons for not giving me the item.

I have all the PMs saved, and they all show that I was as polite to him as I could possibly be. How can I report this behaviour to the admins so they'll actually take action against him?

If the member has been rude/agressive (i.e has used foul/abusive language) then please report the PM via the Report PM feature. This is the only way we can look into PMs as we cannot accepted 'forwarded' PMs.

A member does not have to give a free item to you. There is no rule that states they must let a certain member have it. It is frustrating, granted when someone feels their time has been wasted.

Posts have been removed from people suggested that the person is named or naming other members. We do not allow naming and shaming.